Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Why WaPo's 'Five Myths About Sharia Law' is Dead Wrong. The Ultimate List...
Washington Post recently penned a list of five "myths" concerning Sharia law. In their rush to deem Sharia perfectly harmless, WaPo skipped over a few important details. Right, the media covering Islam's black and blue bruises? Shocker.
Worry not, because we have a buttload of resources when it comes to Islam and Sharia. We'll go through them point by point.
MYTH NO. 1 - Sharia is "Islamic law." ...Sharia isn't even "law" in the sense that we in the West understand it. Rather, it is a body of Koran-based guidance that points Muslims towards living an Islamic life. It doesn't come from the state... Sharia is divine and philosophical.
Ever notice how people who are wrong try to substantiate their wrongness with semantics? Call it what you want: law (which it is), rules, governing guidelines, the result is still the same. Lots of innocent people being raped and blown up in the name of Sharia. It's equal parts Islamic and law-ish. See below for more details...
- Moderate Muslims in Their Own Words and Laws...
- Anni Cyrus, Former Child Bride, Reveals Chilling Details on Islam
- TalkIslam Rebuttal: Everything to Do With Muhammad...
MYTH NO. 2 - In Muslim countries, sharia is the law of the land. While it's true that sharia influences the legal codes in most Muslim-majority countries, those codes have been shaped by a lot of things, including, most powerfully, European colonialism.
So it's Europe's fault that countries with sharia law are so abusive to women? Someone want to explain that for me, because I don't think it's permissible in Germany to lightly beat your wife, even if she overcooked your sausage. Also, what Muslim countries are being referred to here? What does "Muslim-majority" mean? Because wherever Muslims congregate, Sharia seems to follow... Along with rape, violence, and terrorism. But that's for another time. Fortunately, we have these five articles should you want to further your education as to what "Muslim-majority" actually entails.
- 'MODERATE' 10,000 Violent Muslims Now DEMANDING Sharia Law in Pakistan
- NEW POLL: Majority of American Muslims Want Sharia. Shocking Numbers on 'Jihad'...
- Seattle Appeases Islam With... Sharia Compliant Mortgages?!
- Saudi Arabia Blames Social Media For Rising Homosexuality. Solution? Execute the Gays...
- Tolerance! Over 50 Countries Blocking LGBT Groups from UN AIDS Convention
MYTH NO. 3 - Sharia is anti-woman. While it's true that many majority-Muslim societies have laws that treat women unfairly, many of these laws... have no basis... Islam can fairly be described as feminist.
"Islam can fairly be described as feminist..."
Pretty sure I just busted a rib laughing there. Or it was a Muslim husband who was displeased. Hard to tell. Because no, Sharia is anything but "pro-woman." How can you possibly excuse "Muslim societies have laws that create women unfairly" then go one to describe Islam as "feminist"? No seriously, how?
Because using nothing but my eyes and just a smidgen of reasoning, seems like wherever Islam goes, abuse of women follows. Let's look at these examples of Islam/Sharia's treatment of women.
- Qatar: Dutch Woman Reports Rape and SHE'S Jailed For It...
- 250 Women Refused to Become Islamic Sex Slaves... So They Were Slaughtered Instead. Media?
- Calling All #SJW Feminists: Top 5 Examples of Islam Abusing Women
- 'MODERATE' ISLAM: American Woman Jailed... For Offending Men?!
- Islam Still Hates Women: Lady on Death Row For Drinking... Water?
- Pakistan: 'Women's Protection Bill' Encourages Men to Lightly Beat Their Wives...
- MUSLIM GROUP: 'Women Forbidden to Travel Alone'. Guess Which Country...
- 'Moderate' Islam? Saudi Therapist Instructs Men How to Beat Disobedient Wives
Noticing a pattern here? Oh sure, there's something going on, but it's not equality for women.
MYTH NO. 4 - Islam demands brutal punishments. [The Koran] forbids attacks on civilians, property, houses of worship and even animals. It's true that sharia permits harsh corporal punishment, including amputation of limbs, but fiqh restricts its application. Adultery? Yes, corporal punishment for extramarital sin is Koranic in origin, but it comes with an extremely high evidentiary burden of proof: four eye-witnesses.
Okay, does this one even need to be rebutted? The author contradicts herself in the very same paragraph by explaining how super duper crappy Sharia is. Rolling out her explanation saying "Yeah, we're totes fine with beating each other brutally, but only if there were FOUR witnesses to the crime! FOUR. FOOOOOUUUURRRRR!!!!!"
FOUR eye-witnesses. That's totally the same as a jury, a judge, a prosecution team and a defense team. Totally. The. Same.
For the sake of thoroughness, here are some top examples of Islam's punishment overkill via their "legal" system.
- MODERATE ISLAM: Turkish Mob Kills Gay Refugee. Police do Nothing...
- Turkey: Customers Patron Music Store. Anti-Music Music Muslims Violently Attack
- SHARIA LAW: Saudi Atheist Sentenced to 2000 Lashes for Anti-Allah Tweets...
- Iran Slaps Prison Sentence on Woman... For Touching Lawyer's Hand?!
- In Egypt, Elderly Christian Woman Publicly Stripped and Paraded Through Streets
- THANKS SHARIA: Boy Beheaded... For Listening to Pop Music?!
MYTH NO. 5 - Sharia is about conquest. ...A widely held view [is] that Muslims are bound to wage war against non-Muslims. But no such duty exists.
These verses from the Quran seem to imply otherwise...
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, (even if they are) of the people of the book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. – Quran (9:29)
And fight them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah. – Quran (8:39)
That sounds a lot like conquest to me. But hey, I'm just an Islamophobic bigot with a knack for research. What do I know?
Lemme wrap this up all sweet like for you. Washington Post, via their author Asifa Quraishi-Landes (a Muslim woman) are pushing propaganda. They're trying to sell Sharia law as a totally reasonable approach to life. Yes, they're wrong. Here's the thing, though, why is WaPo trying so desperately to dispel "fears" of Sharia law? Why try to paint Sharia as a squishy form of life? Why excuse Sharia's blatant abuses of human rights throughout the world?
Islam wants to destroy the west. Leftism also wants to destroy the west. We call that "common ground." Also, the left pities any group they feel is "lower" on the totem pole. They value any group who the left believes has been victimized in some way. Those poor, stone-age Muslims, who've been abused and belittled by DA JEWZ and EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION! We must help them! Then they'll like us!
But no, that's not how reality works. Sharia is horrible. We make no apologies for that (see all links referenced above).
Want to learn more about the utter suckage of Islam? Watch the video below. It uses handy dandy tools to make anti-Sharia arguments, like
FEELINGS the Quran itself.