Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Washington Post Misleads Readers on Tax Reform Bill...
Since the Senate passed tax reform, conservatives and other people who like having money are kicking off their Yuletide celebrations early this year. But, the disgruntled leftist Grinches are hard at work with their fake newsery, trying to downplay the success and the scope of the reforms. Just have a look at the Washington Post's take on the bill.
Trump has promised Americans “huge” tax cuts, but only 44 percent of taxpayers would see their tax bills reduced by more than $500 in 2019, according to JCT's analysis of the winners and losers in the plan.
Overall, the majority of Americans -- 62 percent -- would get a tax cut of at least $100 in 2019, according to JCT. The remaining 38 percent would either pay about the same in taxes as they do now or get a tax hike.
On the surface, it sounds like only the top half is getting a tax cut. But, the Post is conveniently omitting an important detail. The part where a large portion of that 38% pay zilch in income taxes.
They even admit as much later in the article, when trying to attack the bill from a different angle.
Democrats have focused on how the vast majority of the poor — those earning less than $20,000 — aren't any better off. Most of those people don't pay any federal income taxes, but they aren't getting any more of a refund.
So, because the people on the lower end don't get more free stuff out of this deal, the bill only favors the rich?
This bill is a tax cut. You have to be paying taxes to receive the benefits of it. Pretty standard stuff, really. No need to get your knickers in a twist lefties. The government will still be raping us taxpayers, just not quite as badly.
But, the Washington Post can't let that stand. They're on a mission to nix tax reform, and they're not going to let facts get in their way.