WaPo finds a reason to write anti-Elon Mush hit piece over him drinking Diet Coke. No, really.
Don't get me wrong. I'm all about any excuse for Elon Musk-ish content. These clicks don't bait themselves. But I'm a hack blogger and never claim to be otherwise. Washington Post is supposed to be journalism. Yet they found a reason to turn Musk's affection for Diet Coke into a reason to attack him. Proving once again that democracy derps in the darkness.
It all begins with the Chief Twit sharing a photo of his nightstand.
Besides the weaponry, Elon drinks lots of Diet Coke. Not unlike, you know, everyone. If those were Diet Pepsi cans, there would be cause for alarm. I'd be inclined to think that maybe Musk buying Twitter WAS a Russian psyop. Only commies prefer Diet Pepsi. Musk throws back Diet Coke like a 'Merican.
But while a normie would see a funny photo, WaPo found something more problematic. And an excuse to tie him to America's other famous Diet Coke drinker.
Twitter owner Elon Musk shared a photo of his bedside table littered with cans of Diet Coke, reminding us of the power the beverage has. https://t.co/p7zL5TLONT
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) November 29, 2022
And I quote:
In 2018, the New Yorker stuck a fork in the Diet Coke phenomenon, citing as evidence its unsavory acolytes, including former president Donald Trump and Harvey Weinstein. It is, the magazine declared, ‘the elixir of soft-bodied plutocrats desperate to shed their shady pasts and, possibly, a few pounds.’
WaPo has had a vendetta against Elon Musk ever since the billionaire first announced he was buying Twitter. More so than any of their peers in the journalisming content industry. Whether it has to do with leftist outrage over a single social media platform they don't control or Jeff Bezos being in his feels over only being the second richest man in America, who is to say? As I said, I'm not a journalismer.
But could the dinkuses at the paper not find ANY other reason to attack Musk? Other than using four cans of Diet Coke to tie him to Havey Weinstein? Did they run out of unnamed sources close to the matter who wish to remain anonymous and have thoughts on Musk firing people?
An article comparing Musk to modern history's greatest monsters due to their shared preference for carbonated beverages is lame. Please join me in being embarrassed for all involved since no one at WaPo has the self-respect to be embarrassed for thhemselves.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Disney's GAY Kids Movie LOSES $100 Million! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Newly revealed texts show Elon Musk only needed seven words to tell Parag Agrawal who his new daddy was ›
- Enjoy Barstool President Dave Portnoy Clowning on Some Antifa Moron ›
- Elon Musk discovers what happens when you appease leftist activists, tweets anger over Twitter's revenue drop ›
- Oh-My: Elon Musk Clowns AOC Over Latest Anti-Billionaire Rant, Makes Her Look Silly With His Response ›
- 'Let the good times roll': Elon Musk rules Twitter and the sanctimonious leftist tweets about it are glorious ›
- 'It's Broken Me': Twitter Manager Has Epic Meltdown Over Elon Musk ›
- Hero Reboots Classic Geico Commercial to Ridicule Liberals Melting Down Over Elon Musk ›
- WaPo puts on a masterclass in 'gaslighting' over stoves - Louder With Crowder ›