Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Thanks Obama: Unemployment Numbers Reach RECORD HIGH
Tracking unemployment can be tricky and confusing. Like trying to distinguish between gays and Europeans. Everybody knows at least one beanie wearing dude who insists Obama has cut down on joblessness. Having solid unemployment numbers on hand helps tremendously, should you encounter such a hooplehead.
Speaking of which, the Bureau of Labor Statistics released its last report before the election. The numbers aren't looking too hot...
The Bureau of Labor Statistics said that 94,609,000 Americans are not in the labor force, 425,000 more than last month's 94,184,000, and the second highest number on record.
62.8 percent of the non-institutionalized, civilian population over the age of 16 is either employed or are actively looking for work, while the other 37.2 percent is not working or even looking.
When President Obama took office in January 2009, 80,529,000 Americans were not in the labor force, and that number has steadily risen during his two terms to its current 94-million level. The number reached a record 94,708,000 this past May.
That's a lot of couch surfing, ramen eating dudes and dudettes. Unemployment keeps popping up faster than STDs at a Bernie rally. Leftists simply deny this jobless reality, maybe even blame it on climate change. Easy peasy. Meanwhile, people are left wondering why.
So many reasons...
Conservatives rest the blame squarely upon leftists' weak, rounded shoulders. It's not just because we dislike them. But that too. They created this jobless, entitled monster. See, the left fostered a climate prime for unemployment to fester and grow.
For instance, they attacked colleges by shifting the focus from education to political correctness. Also, gender studies. Need I say more? Many students have a hard time entering the workforce for lack of preparedness, among other things. Perhaps lack of safe spaces.
There's less of an incentive to work, thanks to socialist benefit programs (see BOOM: Mike Rowe, Charles Koch Eviscerate Socialism: "Everyone is good at something..."). Working hard. Free things easy.
Also, leftists have launched an attack on small business (see Working Fewer Hours? Thank ObamaCare... and CAUGHT: Hillary Openly Admits ObamaCare's Created Unemployment). You know, the people who employ the other people. They can no longer afford to do so, because all the free government stuffs gets expensive. Those subsidies aren't going to fund themselves.
Less jobs, more free crap. Which also means higher taxes, of course. The working class must pay their fair share. For the sake of equality, of course...