UFC fighters are known for being outspoken (see UFC’s Dana White Blasts ‘Uppity 80-year-old’ Meryl Streep for Golden Globe Rant and UFC’s Conor McGregor’s Gives Race-Baiting Floyd Mayweather a History Lesson). It comes with the territory. So it’s not shocking one of the most outspoken fighters, Michael Bisping, a UK native, had something to say about the Manchester terror attack.
Then Michael flew into a controlled rage, claiming the British government knows where the terrorists are hiding but they aren’t raiding their homes because it would appear politically insensitive.
Screw that, he says.
Amen to that, lad.
I’m tempted to just let the video statement stand on its own. Because it’s perfect as it is. Instead, I’ll delight you with supporting evidence which illustrates the man is exactly right:
- WISE UP, UK! Manchester Bomber’s FAMILY Has Terrorist Ties
- British Singer ‘Morrissey’ Slams UK Government for Open Borders, Inaction on Terrorism
- Clint Eastwood: Political Correctness is Killing Us
- FLASHBACK: Christopher Hitchens Issues Chilling Warning on Political Correctness, Islamophobia
- Dear Liberals: Political Correctness is Now Torturing and Killing People. Happy Now?
- Woman Didn’t Report Muslim San Bernardino Killer. Guess Why.
Political correctness is a tool used to silence people. It needs to be shot in the back of the head. Now is the time for truth, not worrying about the feelings of fluff-brained ninnies. They cry about anything anyway. Screw them.
Now if we could just book that Georges St. Pierre fight…