AMERICAN BADASS: UFC's Tim Kennedy Outright Challenges Islamic Terrorists...
Tim Kennedy is a UFC fighter, Green Beret, Army Ranger, and all around badass. He's also a good friend of the show (see ISIS Threatens UFC’s Tim Kennedy… He Responds Awesomely and LwC # 98 HILLARY’S INDICTMENT! and Tim Kennedy). To hype up Tim's fight at UFC 206, the Bleacher Report ran a video on just how badass he is...
ISIS. They're not going to come after guys like me, because they know if they do...they'll be dead. They can send anyone they want as long as they don't send them back, 'cause I don't give a damn.
There are plenty of things to be said about Tim Kennedy, but the larger point I want clear? He's an all around American man. No, this isn't to say if you're not a Green Beret or MMA fighter you'll be docked man points. Just that Kennedy embodies machismo in both a physical and spiritual sense. He needs no trigger warnings. His safe space happens to be wherever he's standing. Though the same space he's occupying is rather unsafe for his enemies.
Millennial snowflakes can learn much by Kennedy's example. Do not back down from a fight. Do not seek cover from a challenge. Prepare yourself to be the best. Forge your body and mind, equip yourself to take on your life or your enemies. Do not look to others to solve your own problems. Be your own hero. Be your own problem solver. Do not rely on petty hashtag campaigns or whitehouse.gov petitions to get crap done. Have I crystalized this point clearly enough?
Side note: when Kennedy finishes off Kelvin Gastelum, he'll be waterboarding Crowder for charity. We try to keep it gritty and real here.
So, there's that to look forward too...
- Dana White Responds to the Press About Supporting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan and Tim Kennedy DISMANTLE Protesters: "Do You Have Any Idea How G*dd*mn Crazy This is?" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Colby Covington Defeated Tyson Woodley in the UFC - Louder With Crowder ›
- UFC Champ Jorge Masvidal Launches "Fighters Against Socialism" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jorge Masvidal Shares a Personal Reason for Supporting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›