Jorge Masvidal: Donald Trump is a 'Bad Mother F***er'
One of the most anticipated fights is this weekend at UFC 244, where Nate Diaz takes on Jorge Masvidal for the BMF title. What started out as a Diaz one-liner has turned into an ACTUAL belt being awarded. The Rock will even be there to put the belt on the "new champion." The fight has garnered so much attention, even President Trump will be in attendance (see At Historic UFC 205, Dana White Mercilessly Mocked Anti-Trump Protestors and Dana White on Trump Haters: Just Don't Talk About Him [VIDEO]).
Which as Masvidal points out, it won't just be BMFs fighting in the octagon. This video contains some very salty language. Including what BMF is an acronym for if you haven't figured it out.
Real recognize real. No matter what your views are on Trump as a president, the guy's a bad mother f***cker. The money that he's made, the obstacles that he's conquered, he's a bad mother f***cker in his own way. No matter what your political views are.
Also, kudos to Masvidal not getting roped into talking about politics. And admitting that he didn't know enough to do so. It seems anytime Trump comes up, the media loves putting celebrities/athletes/entertainers on the spot. Get them to go on record and (hopefully) bash the president. It's the clickbait dreams are made of.
It's ok to just want to talk about what you're there for. Which in Masvidal case, is how he's going to be whooping on Nate Diaz.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Mugger Threatens Female MMA Star Polyana Viana Who Kicks His ... ›
- Dear Transgender Fallon Fox: No, You Don't Get To Beat Up ... ›
- UFC Champion Holly Holm Supports... Trump? - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH: UFC fight superstar Jorge Masvidal joins Steven Crowder ... ›
- Ronda Rousey Destroys Reporter on 'Equal Pay' Myth... - Louder ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- Dana Carvey Nails Spot-On Impersonation of Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Dana White Asked About Colby Covington's 'Racist' Comments ... ›
- UFC President Asks Athletes to Stop Thanking Jesus: "Keep It At ... ›
- UFC Dana White Unloads on Woke Sports - Louder With Crowder ›