Graphic Footage Shows Deadly Crash After Two Teen Girls Carjacked an Uber Eats Driver
Graphic footage surfaced on Twitter of a carjacking in Washington DC. Two teenage girls allegedly carjacked an Uber Eats driver, hit him with a stun gun, then drove off with him still hanging on to his car. Don't watch this with kids around.
WARNING: Graphic footage.
⚠️Uber Eats driver killed during armed carjacking in D.C. pic.twitter.com/kFGuhz0xnz
— Tony (@Mrtdogg) March 27, 2021
According to the New York Post, two teen girls - ages 13 and 15 - allegedly carjacked Mohammad Anwar, a father of three and an Uber Eats driver. Reports say that the girls hit Anwar with a stun gun and attempted to force him out of the car. Anwar struggled with the girls yelling "they're thieves" and "this is my car."
The girls sped off with Anwar still clinging to his vehicle.
The car sideswipes a nearby metal barrier and light pole, causing the open driver's side door to violently slam into Anwar's body.
The car then races down the block and out of sight, turning a corner onto N Street SE before the sounds of a crash send witnesses who were recording Anwar's struggle running toward the wreck-in-progress.
At some point, Anwar is presumed to have been flung from the car. The footage shows him on the ground, struggling to move.
The girls' motive is unclear. The two unidentified teens are being charged with armed carjacking and felony murder.
Dementia Joe WALKS AWAY Mid-Question! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Antifa Goon Jumps on Elderly Man's Car, Quickly Discovers How Gravity and Horsepower Work - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Flight Attendant Prevents Hijacking - Louder With Crowder ›
- Thieves Casually Walk Out of Store with Multiple Flatscreens - Louder With Crowder ›
- Washington Post Attacks Elon Musk Over Twitter Buy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Men Steal Puppy, Shoot Men, Released Without Charges - Louder With Crowder ›