Government Official Says Murder in the Metaverse Should Be Illegal Because It Could Give People PTSD
We keep hearing about the metaverse. The entire notion is a nerdling's fantasy, and the moment the idea was pitched by Meta (the company formerly known as Facebook) CEO Mark "The Zuck" Zuckerberg losers with poor social skills immediately began planning out their goofy avatars. And when the metaverse first began taking shape, people started being weird.
Sexual assault is already a thing in the metaverse.And while the system has worked to preempt it from happening again, there's been no word about the ability to "kill" someone in the metaverse, and the Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence for the United Arab Emirates Omar Sultan Al Olama wants to make such actions illegal.
Reported by CNBC, the UAE minister was speaking before the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, when he brought up his concerns regarding virtual murder.
"If I send you a text [...] It might terrorize you but to a certain it will not create the memories that you will have PTSD from it. But if I come into the metaverse and it's a realistic world that we're talking about in the future and I actually murder you, and you see it ... it actually takes you to a certain extreme where you need to enforce aggressively across the world because everyone agrees that certain things are unacceptable."
Wait just one moment, Olama. Who's everyone? Has this moron never heard of a video game. Third-person shooter--first-person shooter--take your pick. I can't even begin to assign a number to the number of times I've watched myself die in an online Call of Duty multiplayer game... A few million, perhaps. And while I might not be the best example of mental health, I can say with full certainty that the time I spent valiantly serving my country on the grizzly battlefields of the XBox servers hasn't "terrorized" me in the slightest.
The minister is actually calling for the United Nations to create laws or regulations to prevent virtual murder in the metaverse, though. That's a new level of ridiculousness I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.
At least you'll still be able to get laid in the metaverse.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Sexual Assault in Zuckerberg's Metaverse: No Laughing Matter | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Teacher Caught Saying 'It's My Responsibility' to Teach 5-Year-Olds ... ›
- Wyoming Votes to Defund Gender Studies - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ben Shapiro Wrecks Student on Topic of Gender - Louder With ... ›
- Sex Ed School's Video on 'Gender Theory' Now Has a Transman to ... ›
- Pfizer CEO, Chip Alerts Authorities You've Taken Medicine - Louder ... ›
- Terrifying Moments From the World Economic Forum Conference ... ›
- Maajid Nawaz Blows Rogan's Mind, World Economic Forum ... ›
- MP Is Silenced After Asking About WEF Infiltration - Louder With ... ›
- WEF Member Discusses Engineering Away Gender - Louder With ... ›
- Comedian Andy Dick Gets Arrested For Sexual Battery - Louder With Crowder ›