Rape is a terrible crime. Lying about rape is just as terrible. Especially when that lie leads two men to spend 26 years in prison for a crime which never happened.
A Manhattan Supreme Court exonerated Van Dyke Perry and Gregory Counts on Monday, (May 7) for a 1991 rape and kidnapping, after the victim told investigators the assault “never happened.”
As reported by The New York Times, during the early morning hours of Jan. 18, 1991, an unidentified woman approached police officers sitting inside a patrol car on a Harlem street. She told the cops she’d been kidnapped at knifepoint by three black men near her home in Queens and raped. Before the month’s end, Perry and Counts were arrested and charged with sodomy, kidnapping and criminal possession of a weapon.
Some key details:
- The accuser gave an inconsistent testimony.
- The accuser was a crack addict.
- There was zero physical evidence, and the semen taken from the accuser didn’t match the men who were imprisoned.
- The accuser’s name is being protected because she’s an evil c*nt who deserves to spend the rest of HER life in prison for ruining the lives of two innocent men. I realize even subbing an asterisk for the “u” in that terrible insult is still a terrible insult. Are you going to argue with me this woman is anything other than that which I’ve classlessly described her? Good luck.
Yet despite the above four points, two men were imprisoned for a crime they didn’t commit. All because this tw*t said something and people just believed her.
Some more points:
- So much for “we need to just believe all women!” Because those in the decision-making chairs did believe her.
- I still want to know how this insufferable wench is being punished for what she did.
- Cases like this are harmful to everyone: the innocent falsely accused of rape and real rape victims whose claims are tarnished by insufferable crack whores like Lady Lair Liar Panties On Fire.
Excuse me for appropriating a Trumper chant: LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP!
By the way, this isn’t the first false rape accusal to happen in our supposed “rape culture.”
- Man Falsely Accused of Rape Sues Police for MASSIVE Cover-Up of His Innocence
- JUSTICE! Soldier Sues False Rape Accuser for Millions. And Wins!
- JUSTICE! ‘Victim’ Who Falsely Accused Students of Rape Now Faces Prison Time