Twitter Updates Terms of Service With Unintentionally Hilarious User Warning About Mean Tweets
Users logged on to Twitter yesterday and were met with an update to the bird app's "terms of service." I'll admit, I never read any of the terms or services. I may have promised my firstborn to Apple for all I know. But there was an update to the TOS, in light of Elon Musk buying the company and corporate/legacy media wanting to redefine "free speech," that a number of users have flagged.
People who demand MORE content moderation are going to hate it. Normies think it's hysterical.
I LOVE that the new Twitter terms of service on content are basically “we’re no longer controlling content, we take no responsibility, so f*ck off & don’t be a little b*tch.” pic.twitter.com/cVRxZhiC8W
— Ezra (@EzraCeleste) May 11, 2022
"You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content. We may not monitor or control Content posted via the Services and we cannot take responsibility for such content."
There are a few ways one could read this. It could be Twitter saying they may not monitor content... but they may. So, if you think it's hypocritical that Twitter bans some users and doesn't ban others, it is and they don't care. It could be boilerplate legalese to protect the company from lawsuits.
OR it could be Twitter throwing in the towel. They've been changing guidelines every time liberal bloggers or Democratic politicians complained, and they don't have the strength. "You people kept pushing, and pushing and pushing and now the autistic billionaire is buying the company, and we may all be unemployed. So f*ck all y'all! You're on your own."
It needs to be reminded, Musk isn't CEO yet. He's still five months away. This is only people getting the place ready for him.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
TOP Twitter Meltdowns! Why Elon SCARES the Elites! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Musk Won't Back Down at Lefty Groups - Louder With Crowder ›
- USA Today Defends Pedophiles in Lengthy Twitter Thread - Louder ... ›
- New Twitter CEO Things Free Speech is Dated, - Louder With Crowder ›
- AOC Stomps Feet, Demands Clarence Thomas Either Resign ... ›
- Elon Musk Declares Solidarity with Canadian Truck Drivers - Louder ... ›
- Professor Attempts to Normalize Pedophilia with Nicer Term ... ›
- Ukrainian Soldiers' Eternal Final Words to Russian Invaders ... ›
- Twitter Employees React to Elon Musk Buying Ownership Stake ... ›
- Elon Musk Blasts Twitter's 'Obvious' Left-Wing Bias - Louder With ... ›