Tucker Carlson Obliterates Fauci for Giving a Social Distancing Pass to Protesters
I'm not particularly an anti-Fauci guy. At the end of the day, he serves at the pleasure of the president and the president makes the decisions. So I've always felt a lot of the anger being thrown Fauci's way was misguided. But my dude looked horrible with Rep. Jim Jordan. His refusal to comment on even the idea that the non-socially distanced leftist riots/protests may have been responsible for our current 'rona outbreak — when Fauci will comment on literally everything else — was a b!tch move. Another example of our "experts' abusing the public's trust and arbitrarily deciding who has to follow the rules to fight this allegedly killer virus, and who does not. The recent news out of Sweden didn't help matters either.
Tucker Carlson, on the other hand, was never a Fauci guy. I'm fairly certain he enjoyed himself being validated here.
Tucker Carlson lights up Dr. Anthony Fauci for dodging @Jim_Jordan's questions on protests and coronavirus: "What… https://t.co/2k3yJLdsyo— Scott Morefield (@Scott Morefield)1596247630.0
Maybe if [Fauci] had 22-year-old kids who were trying to make their way in this world in an economy that is headed down the tubes, thanks largely to his recommendations, he would feel differently. It's not merely an inconvenience when your economy collapses. It's the end of the American dream. That's not a small thing. Maybe it's worth it. Maybe it's not, but if it is, then you probably shouldn't take a pass on the question "are protests and riots okay?"
You see this happen with even some conservative politicians. They get a taste of celebrity attention from the left, and they do what they have to do to keep it. The left at large (media, celebrities, etc.) have built Fauci up into basically being their shadow president. Part of the anti-Fauci sentiment I think was a knee jerk response to that. The problem now is that Fauci — the most experty of all the experts we're supposed to be blindly following — has exposed himself to have fallen for the aduration. Now, he just wants the left to keep loving him and telling him how pretty he is. You can't honestly tell me that he can comment on how to safely use Tinder for sex without catching the 'rona, but he can't comment on the massive super spreading events we all had broadcast into our homes while WE were on lockdown.
He wouldn't even have needed to be a partisan dick about it. That's my job. But simply pointing to the date that the protests/riots started and how the infection rate shot up within two weeks after would at least have been honest.
The Government is Scarier than COVID! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Jocko and Joe Rogan UNLOAD on Fauci: We Were All LIED To ›
- Rand Paul Questions Anthony Fauci Over 'Fatal Conceit' - Louder ... ›
- Fauci Now Says Second COVID Wave "Not Inevitable." In April He ... ›
- Rand Paul Confronts Dr. Fauci, TO HIS FACE, About Crappy Covid ... ›
- Barstool President Addresses Recent New Dr. Fauci Comments ... ›
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Wears a Mask to be Symbolic - Louder With ... ›
- Dr. Fauci Photographed with People and Without a Mask - Louder ... ›
- Jim Jordan Makes Fauci Squirm, Asks: 'Should We Limit Americans ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Blasts Brian Stelter: Not Even HE Watches CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposed What Was Scary About Biden's Speech. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Fauci: "It's Time to Do What You're Told" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Fauci Goes Full Grinch, Demands Americans Not See Family for Christmas - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Fauci Demands Americans Not See Family for Christmas - Louder With Crowder ›
- Media Ends Love Affair with Anthony Fauci in Only 3 Tweets - Louder With Crowder ›