Ever since Trump entered the White House, he’s been cleaning illegals out of America’s house. He made border security his bee with an itch (see ICE Sting Nabs 101 Rotten Illegal Aliens, Including Sex Abusers and WIN! ICE Arrests 1300 Gang Members, Begins Deportations…). Now, Trump’s security policies are reaching mountainous levels. High elevation ahead. Oxygen needed.
Trump unveiled his new national security strategy, and it’s doper than Washington and Colorado combined.
Trump, who released his 68-page national security strategy ahead of his speech, said he is making good on campaign pledges that he promised would “revitalize the American economy, rebuild our military, defend our borders, protect our sovereignty and advance our values.”
Trump’s national security strategy, a document mandated by Congress, is based on four principles: protecting the homeland by restricting immigration, pressuring trading partners, building up the military and otherwise increasing U.S. influence globally.
“China and Russia challenge American power, influence, and interests, attempting to erode American security and prosperity,” the strategy document says. “They are determined to make economies less free and less fair, to grow their militaries, and to control information and data to repress their societies and expand their influence.”
The strategy emphasizes that U.S. economic security is national security. And it stresses that the U.S. is interested only in relationships with other countries, including in alliances such as NATO, that are fair and reciprocal.
68 pages is a lot to cover is a short article, so let’s do a quickie rundown:
- Russia & China – Two countries who threaten democracy, building weapons that threaten world economy. Handle with care, but disregard their ninnymuggin ideals. Death to communism.
- North Korea – “Nuclear aggression.” It’s bad. And mom, he touched me! Tell Kim Jong Un to stop touching me.
- Jihadists – Policies to stop TNT obsessed Tahi before he reaches America and goes boom. Make borders stricter than Sharia law.
- Israel – They aren’t the main irritant in the Middle East. Radical, towel-headed Muslims are a problem. No crap.
- Syria and Iraq – Won’t pull out until ISIS is defeated. Advance America’s love affair with the Middle East.
Looks like there’s plenty to look forward to in 2018. Let the leftist whining commence!