Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 29, 2020
All Three Networks Agree: Donald Trump Led a Post Pandemic Economic Recovery
The biggest problem Democrats were going to have running against Donald Trump was the Trump economy. All of the ill-advised tweets in all the land weren't going to change the fact that the economy under Trump was, quite frankly, yuge (see JIM CRAMER: TRUMP'S ECONOMY "THE BEST NUMBERS OF OUR LIVES" and JOBS REPORT: MORE GREAT NEWS FOR AMERICA AND DONALD TRUMP). What dumb luck we'd have a global pandemic to tank the economy by "forcing" us to shut it down! Suddenly, nominating a vegetable like Joe Biden didn't matter. As long as the global pandemic shut down the economy, it would be smooth sailing for the Democrat nominee.
Until Thursday morning when the GDP numbers were released and saw the economy grew at over THIRTY-THREE PERCENT! How stunning was this? Cable news was forced to admit this was good for Trump.
Joe Scarborough was the most gracious, and took a break from saying that if Trump had his druthers, he'd kill reporters.
MSNBC’s Scarborough: Trump Is Going To Be Able To Say “The Economy Grew At A Record Rate”www.youtube.com
Fox News was...well Fox News.
FBN’s Payne: “These Numbers Are Absolutely Remarkable”www.youtube.com
And CNN tried has hard as they could to refocus everyone on the pandemic. Sure, 33.1% is good and all, but FEAR!
CNN’s Romans: “We Saw The Economy Snap Back 33.1% Annual Rate Of GDP Growth”youtu.be
Politics and elections under Trump are anything but traditional, so take this next sentence for whatever it's worth. But traditionally, the last 72 hours before election day are the most important. That's when undecided voters become decided, and where stunning upsets start to percolate. Joe Biden just lost his biggest argument against Trump for those last 72 hours, a "tanking" economy. Unless of course Democrats want to poo-poo incredible news that positively affects millions and millions of Ameican families. I supposed that's an option.
I'm not sure what the Trump Campaign has everyone preparing to do right now and for the next few days, but I pray beating people over the head with this news (figuratively speaking) is top of the list.
Elijah Schaffer LIVE: It's Always Bloody In Philadelphia! | Good Morning #MugClubyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- White Actress Attacks 50 Cent for Donald Trump Report - Louder ... ›
- Trump Responds to Biden Claiming He "Waved the White Flag ... ›
- Donald Trump's Best Thug Life Moments from the Presidential Debate ›
- Twitter REMOVES Trump's Call For Unity video - TheBlaze ›
- Trump Campaign Drops Ad, Compares Biden to Brain-Dead Zombie ... ›
- Watch SUPER TRUMP battle COVID and the Cuomo brothers in this ... ›
- Trump Spox Takes Down Chris Cuomo Over Pandemic Hypocrisy ... ›
- Did the MEDIA hold Biden and Trump to a different set of standards ... ›
- Live: Trump vs. Biden Town Halls Stream - TheBlaze ›
- LIVE: Biden vs. Trump Final Presidential Debate - TheBlaze ›
- Trump: Disrespecting, Walking Out on CNN Thirty Years Ago ›
- New Trump Ad Parodies a Ford Trucks Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Illustrates Biden’s Decades of Lying to Americans - Louder With Crowder ›
- NYT Reporter Upset Blacks, Latinos, and Gays Voted for Trump - Louder With Crowder ›