Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 17, 2020
Trump Cuts California Health Care Funds Over Abortion
CNN probably won't cover this story. It has nothing to do with Donald Trump and election results. Contrary to what you may have heard, Trump and his administration are still doing the work of the people. I refer you to Vaccine, Coronavirus. Here's a story you may have missed. California currently forces insurance companies to cover abortions. The Health and Human Services Department warned the state that it would lose federal funds. Promises made, promises kept. To the tune of $200 million per fiscal quarter.
The administration warned California earlier this year that it could lose federal funding over a 2014 regulation mandating that employers and private insurance plans pay for abortions.
The Department of Health and Human Services determined that the state was violating a federal antidiscrimination law, known as the Weldon Amendment, that protects insurers from being forced to provide abortion coverage, the department said in a statement. HHS Secretary Alex Azar said in the statement that California had violated federal conscience laws and refused to take corrective action. "So we are now taking action to hold them to account," he said.
This isn't a move an incoming Democrat administration will keep. Not when California Democrat Kamala Harris has what some consider extremist views on abortion. The Democrat Party views abortion as a holy sacrament, or at the very least "sacred." The story's still an example why many consider Trump the most pro-life president of our lifetimes. Most of the focus is on his use of Twitter and cable news. When people start to look at his first term policy-wise, it's chock-full of conservative policy wins. Even if some are temporary wins, it's still a blueprint for how to win them back in the future. His pro-life, anti-Planned Parenthood policies are at the top of the list.
Pro-Abortion SJW LOSES IT ON CROWDER! | Change My Mindyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- CNN Tries to Force Martin Luther King III to Disavow Trump. He ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi CAUGHT breaking quarantine while scolding Trump ... ›
- Ryan Long Wonders What Liberal Blogs Will Be Like IF Trump Loses ›
- Video: MSNBC Host Accuses Lindsey Graham of Pushing ... ›
- Trump is Not a Racist: Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump: "I Identify More as a Democrat". Emphatically Praises ... ›
- MYTH BUSTED: Did Trump Praise Nazi's as 'Very Fine People ... ›
- Trump Goes Off on Reporter Who Challenged Him on Christmas ... ›
- Video Shows Pro-Abortion Activists Storming a Catholic Church - Louder With Crowder ›
- California Suddenly Lifts Stay-at-Home Order. Why Now? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Questioned if Stimulus Money Will Fund Abortions - Louder With Crowder ›