Top 5 Stephanopoulos Scandals & Lies
George Stephanopoulos is back in the news! Why? Because he's lying. Again.
This guy just can't seem to get away from scandals. They follow him around. (Or maybe he drags them along with him.) It's a long list, but here's just 5 Stephanopoulos lies and scandals you may have forgotten about:
1. There's no liberal bias in the media.None! Stop asking such silly questions and go do something productive with your life. Like becoming a biased journalist.
2. Nikki Haley's having an affair! Though Haley denied the accusations and nothing was ever proven, Stephanopoulos and company had a great gossip fest on air. Because, real journalism!
3. About Monica... she realllllly liked Stephanopoulos. A lot. And the activities which would eventually lead to Clinton's impeachment? They began in old George's office. Yikes.
4. Discredit women, that's the way to keep them quiet. In Stephanopoulos' autobiography "All Too Human," he writes about keeping Paula Jones' press conference off TV, and how he worked to discredit her. See also: Gennifer Flowers. Lie about women talking inconvenient truths, maybe they'll shut up. Clinton loved women? More like Clinton's War on Women featuring General Stephanopolous.
5. $50K to the boss! Yes, George Stephanopoulos donated $50,000 to the Clinton Foundation (AKA, Hillary's Clinton's campaign since only 10% of their funding actually goes to charity.) Who's a biased reporter? You're racist!
BONUS. Lest you have any remaining questions concerning Stephanopoulos' dedication to "unbiased journalism", check out ol' George himself dodge the straightforward question! Honestly, it's hilarious!