Tommy Robinson Being Recharged, Facing More Prison Time
It brings me no pleasure to write that our friend, Tommy Robinson, is being recharged and faces even more jail and prison time. For the exact same charge he was imprisoned for originally, the one for which he was released 5 months ago. Here's Tommy to tell you in his own words:
God bless the United States, where we have laws against double jeopardy, where you cannot be charged again for the same crime. For this reason exactly. Because Tommy is being charged, again, for the same crime he was already charged and imprisoned for.
I repeated that on purpose.
To add insult to injustice, Tommy is being accused of causing distress to those Muslim pedophiles he called rapists. Really shows you where "Great" Britain has placed its priorities. Sorry Brits. Though I love you people for your wit, your story-telling abilities, and Britain's influence on our western culture, your government is a steaming pile of dog shite. Read OPINION: America is a Thing Because the United Kingdom's Government Blows.
This is not the first time the UK government has screwed its people or Tommy:
- Tommy Robinson Case: An Update from Ezra Lavant
- US Ambassador Stands Up for Imprisoned Tommy Robinson
- UK Government: Don't Say 'Pregnant Woman' Because It Offends You Know Who
- UK Woman Thrown in Jail for 'Deadnaming' a Transgender Online
- UK Man Investigated for Tweeting Transgender Limerick
- UK: Woman Banned from Pub Because Her Shirt Defines a Woman as a Woman
God bless the United States of America. God bless Tommy Robinson.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.