To the idiots who blame video games...
A raw, real message from Steven Crowder of Louder with Crowder, to conservatives and liberals who blame video games for violence.
To blame a shooting, or a "gun epidemic" (we don't have a gun epidemic, by the way, but that's for another time), on games, televisions, tweets, words, or an idea or thing you just don't like, is beyond stupid. What an epic crap show.
Having to combat these stupid ideas every single time, that's why Republicans lose. Stand by your convictions, not politicians.
For more on this poo storm:
- Democrat Joaquin Castro DOXXES Texan Trump Supporters. But Republicans Incite Violence?!
- New York Times Changes Its Headline AFTER Democrats Throw Online Tantrums
- Mexican President Calls for Strict Gun Control…in America
- WATCH: Remy Perfectly Mocks 'Blame Violent Video Games' Insanity with Rap Video
- Enough! A Shooter is Responsible for a Shooting, Stop with the Blame Games!