ISIS Threatens UFC's Tim Kennedy... He Responds Awesomely
You would think if Islamists were going to threaten someone on social media, they wouldn't pick someone who is both Special Forces and a UFC fighter. Yet here we are with MMA star Tim Kennedy being contacted by the FBI...
Special Forces soldier and UFC fighter Tim Kennedy is working with the FBI in the face of some “recent credible threats” against him by followers of the Islamic State group. “Just spoke to the FBI regarding some recent credible threats towards me by #ISIS,” Kennedy wrote Wednesday evening on his official Facebook page. “They were not overly thrilled with my response … ‘Let those cowards come.’”
Remember Tim Kennedy's response to a threat when you're reading about the latest "man" who is demanding a safe space, free healthcare, a job, the expunging of his college loan, and demanding a higher minimum wage. Do a little compare and contrast. Real men are still out there. Tim Kennedy is one of them.
Kennedy, who served in 7th Special Forces Group and is now a sergeant first class with the Texas National Guard, said he typically gets five to 10 threats a day via his social media accounts. Most of those threats are from what he calls “military trolls” who target high-profile military figures.
“Apparently a couple of them were legitimate in trying to, from what the FBI said, plan stuff,” Kennedy told Army Times.
So Kennedy gets threats every day. From trolls. And, as it turns out, legit bad guys. His reaction is not to cry to the government for help. In fact his reaction is the opposite of crying to the government. This dude has actual fighting cred and knows his way around weapons. He can take care of himself, but thanks for asking. If a punk or a terrorist shows up at his house thinking he can take Kennedy down...
Tim Kennedy, a frequent guest on LwC, isn't one to keep his opinions to himself. As you can see from this interview:
What do you think? Tweet @scrowder to share your thoughts. Semi-coherent or otherwise.
- Dana White Responds to the Press About Supporting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Helmet Cam Footage of a Raid That Earned the Medal of Honor - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan and Tim Kennedy DISMANTLE Protesters: "Do You Have Any Idea How G*dd*mn Crazy This is?" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Colby Covington Defeated Tyson Woodley in the UFC - Louder With Crowder ›
- UFC Champ Jorge Masvidal Launches "Fighters Against Socialism" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jorge Masvidal Shares a Personal Reason for Supporting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›