Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
TOP 5 Tax Cheats Who Want HIGHER Taxes… On You
In celebration of Tax Day, here's a collection of 5 turd nuggets who have avoided paying taxes the same way they avoid sound political views. Does their tax evasion prevent these lovely people from insisting taxes should be raised... on you? NOPE. Read on, but prepare to be steamed.
5. Nicolas Cage. Oh Nic. Over the years, he has donated millions of dollars to groups like Amnesty International, homeless charities, and even the Democratic party. He's very generous with his money. Just not when it comes to paying taxes, apparently. He racked up a grand total $14 million in debt to the IRS... But at least he got to help fund Al Gore's failed presidential campaign.
4. Melissa Harris-Perry. If you're a LwC regular then you know just how much Melissa loves all things liberal. She busies herself with giving voice to terrible insights. And wearing tampon earrings. Or at least she used to, when she still had a career. Turns out the tax-adoring talking head doesn't exactly love paying taxes herself. She got slammed with a lien for $70,000 in delinquency. Oops.
3. Mark Zuckerbeg. The guy who thinks we can hug terrorism away (see Mark Zuckerberg Wants to Fight ISIS With Love... Here's Why He's an Idiot). He's also told Obama that he's "cool" with paying higher taxes. No, really. Mark hasn't been caught getting behind on his taxes as of yet. But he still belongs on this list. Why? Because he, and 6 others, are "skirting hefty estate and gift taxes on their family Facebook shares held in annuity trusts... and the total Facebook tax avoidance sum adds up to at least $200 million." Ah, right. Super cool, Mark.
2. Al Sharpton. Is anyone really surprised that Al Sharpton is a huge bag of douche and hypocrisy? He owes more than $4 million in back taxes. This would feel like sweet, sweet justice if he wasn't an untouchable monster. People have been jailed for much less. He probably thinks this whole tax thing is racism anyways (Dear Al Sharpton: You Lying, Race-baiting, Hobbling Bag of Human Feces...).
1. Senator Charles Rangel. Rangel made the top of this list because this is the most disturbing case of them all. His debt is not the most outstanding, but he's a slithering hypocrite. The senator "forgot to pay taxes on $75,000 income he received from his rental property in the Dominican Republic." This is just one of multiple cases against him. It's one thing to profess to believe something and not actually adhere to said beliefs, like the guys above. But this chap... he heads the Committee of Ways and Means. Which writes tax policy that the whole country must abide by. This is the type of dude that people refer to when they talk about corrupt politicians.
Look, I get it. Taxes suck. You can argue that they're excessive. Hell, maybe even unconstitutional. That's your prerogative. But what you can't do is break the law. Also, if you claim to believe successful people should pay out the butt for the needs of everyone else... Well, you better be delighted at the chance to pay your "fair share" too.