Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 27, 2023
Watch: Target’s Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer's comments are what will turn retailer into the next Bud Light
Target’s Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer says if you don't like her political agenda, Target may not be the company for you. She means employees, but I'll bet you a dollar the sentiment extends to customers as well. If there was ever an indication Target can and will be turned into the next Bud Light, this is it.
Shout out to our friends at Mythinformed (which is a must-follow on the bird app) for uncovering this video of Kiera Fernandez, Target's Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer (it's a real job title) and Vice President of Human Resources. If you don't agree with her radical leftist political agenda, get a new job.
“You still have to do it to do this job” “This isn’t for everyone”@Target Kiera Fernandez (Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer and VP of HR) tells all of the Target employees to accept DEI or find a new place to work. pic.twitter.com/13P6FuyvmC
— Mythinformed (@MythinformedMKE) May 26, 2023
A top executive is on video saying if you disagree with her politically, you need to shut up about it and do what you're told anyway. Otherwise, you can't work there. Imagine if it was an employee who wanted a mental health day on the third anniversary of George Floyd sacrificing his life for social justice, and THAT employee was told no and that if they don't like it work someone else.
Here's where the Bud Light comparison comes in. A lot of attention is thrust upon titface performer and TikTok ingénue Dylan Mulvaney as the catalyst for the boycott. But I don't think s/he was enough. Most people weren't even sure if it was an April Fool's joke or not. What set off the boycott that has the entire beer industry shaking were the viral comments of now former VP of Marketing Alissa Heinersceid attacking the customer base Bud Light had cultivated.
Meet Alissa Heinerscheid, Bud Light’s VP of Marketing. She explains her strategy of using “inclusive” marketing to promote the brand to young people. pic.twitter.com/hFpe8YnbBc
— Catch Up (@CatchUpFeed) April 9, 2023
"And we had this hangover. I mean, Bud Light had been kind of a brand of fratty, kind of out-of-touch humor, and it was really important that we had another approach."
The people who run Target hate the half of America who disagrees with the radical leftist agenda every bit as much as the people who run Anheuser-Busch do. The fact that a majority of that half is their customer base? They don't seem to care. They need to be made to care.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Tucker Carlson is the target of a shakedown, but by who? ›
- Masked Vaccinated Creeper Harasses Woman in Target. She Has None of It. ›
- Bud Light effect? Coca-Cola gets the message, votes AGAINST woke proposal to target pro-life states ›
- "Dude, that's epic!": Man manages to take home a 75-inch flatscreen with nothing but string and his unicycle ›
- Shocking: Police chief reveals Nashville shooter targeted school because their other target had too much security ›
- Video exposes how bad a Target has to lock down merchandise in San Francisco so it isn't stolen ›
- SOURCES: TRANS INFECTION SPREADS TO ADIDAS, TARGET, AND SPORTS ILLUSTRATED! ›
- Target reveals how much they've lost to theft and the total is mindblowing... unless you've been paying attention ›
- Watch: YouTuber highlights Target's pride collection that has company panicked they are becoming the next Bud Light ›
- Leaked internal memo to Target employees invokes George Floyd to cope with pride backlash, losing $9 billion ›
- Twilight actress blasts Target caving to right-wing - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC guest blasts economic terrorism behind Boycott Target - Louder With Crowder ›
- Surprising Success: #BoycottTarget Beats Taylor Swift - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›