Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 14, 2022
CNN’s Resident Potato Brian Stelter Adds to the Liberal Freakout Over Elon Musk’s Offer to Buy Twitter
For anyone who isn’t a pro-censorship lib, today is something like an unofficial, impromptu holiday. The leftist meltdowns are a gift from the content gods, and I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying them. But the icing on this delicious cake made from the tears of libs is those of CNN’s bulbous potato Brian Stelter.
You can already guess Stelter isn’t happy about Elon Musk’s offer to buy up Twitter, effectively wrenching it from the hands of the censorious left. He’s trying his best to rationalize a reason why those at the helm of the social media giant shouldn’t accept Musk’s deal.
“The stocks were worth more a year ago…” No really, this is his thinking.
Desperate to give Twitter's board ammo to prevent the hostile takeover, Stelter argues they were trading at $80 "12-14 months ago ... and if they just get rid of Elon Musk and get rid of this problem, they can get back to there."pic.twitter.com/xUv9ApyIYe— Nicholas Fondacaro (@Nicholas Fondacaro) 1649950153
Would the price of the stock reach its old highs if they refuse the deal from Musk? I suppose it isn’t impossible. But the odds are against them, as the stock for Twitter has been going down for quite some time. And with several new social media platforms wrestling for dominance in the space, Twitter's current censorship practices don’t exactly make it the best place for people who value free speech.
Stelter went on to suggest that maybe some wealthy liberal could offer to buy Twitter to save it from evil Elon Musk. His guest snapped him out of that really quick. Musk is the richest man on the planet. He can outbid anyone. Sorry, tater.
I hope everyone else is enjoying the liberal freakout session. It’s only going to get better as the day goes on, and if Musk actually manages to be successful in taking over Twitter, I wouldn’t be surprised to see fits of epic proportions. I’m waiting with bated breath to see what happens next. The suspense might literally kill me.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
MUSIC VIDEO: Best of You (Trump Edition) | Foo Fighters Parody | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk Becomes Majority Shareholder of TWITTER - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Says He's Creating a New City in Texas - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Destroys Democrat Senator with a Vulgar Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Comes to the Aid of Ukraine, Activates Starlink - Louder ... ›
- The 'Real Elon Musk' Calls In for an Interview! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk is Time's 'Person of the Year' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Hints at Plans to Remove 'W' From 'Twitter' - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Decides NOT to Join Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Hints He Rejected Twitter Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Asks Question Making a Joke at TED Talk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Adopts 'Poison' Pill to Thwart Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Destroys Democrat Senator with a Vulgar Tweet - Louder With Crowder ›