Conservative school board members fire woke superintendent, and NBC News is desperate to make it about race
2022 may not have been the red supernova as advertised, but it wasn't a bad night by any stretch of the imagination. We won the House, and there were a number of local victories that should not be discounted. In South Carolina, they built off of Ron DeSantis's early 2022 success in flipping school boards and took over some school boards of their own. NBC News being... well, NBC News, desperately attempted to make things about raaaaaaacism.
Two hours after new school board members took control of the Berkeley County School District, they fired the superintendent. In a pathetic attempt to create racism where it wasn't, NBC News makes sure you knew right away that they fired the first BLACK superintendent.
Within hours, the school board had voted to fire the district’s first Black superintendent, terminate the district’s lawyer, ban critical race theory and set up a new committee to decide whether certain books and materials should be banned from schools. https://t.co/D07mcyisv9
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 17, 2022
NBC News knows the number one rule of journalisming is that people don't click the link. They only read the tweet. Hence, the news-content creators made the tweet about blackness. They knew they could count on other leftists to follow suit.
A South Carolina school board, filled with newly-elected right-wing group members, has immediately removed their first Black superintendent, the district’s Black lawyer, banned “critical race theory,” and set up new committee to consider banning books. https://t.co/hg8heSiqTi
— No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen (@NoLieWithBTC) November 17, 2022
NBC: Moms For Liberty-backed candidates take over South Carolina school, firing district’s first Black superintendent and banning critical race theory https://t.co/GTrObKsONP
— Talking Points Memo (@TPM) November 17, 2022
One small detail that NBC News left out.
Context: The guy they had replace him is also black. https://t.co/HzYs9YT77L
— Noam Blum (@neontaster) November 17, 2022
Meet Dr. Anthony Dixon. He's the new school superintendent.
Congratulations to the new @bcsdschools Superintendent, Dr. Anthony Dixon! pic.twitter.com/MIaZ7NBLWK
— Moms for Liberty (@Moms4Liberty) November 17, 2022
To be fair to NBC News, they did note in the article that Dr. Dixon is the second black superintendent of the school district.
Nine paragraphs down.
After identifying the skin color of the fired superintendent in the second paragraph knowing that few people would make it down to the ninth paragraph.
It's not surprising. Journalismers and content creators like NBC News have been ignoring the diverse group of parents who have been speaking out on behalf of their children against partisan school boards for the past two years. It was the only way leftists and the media (but I repeat myself) could claim everything is about racity racey raaaaaaacism and not about their radical agenda.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
BAN LIFTED: MONDAY, WE FIGHT LIKE HELL! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self Defense... ›
- Exclusive with Anti-Woke Scholar James Lindsay: 'This Isn't Business-as-Usual America Anymore' ›
- Teacher placed on house arrest pending statutory rape charges... invites victim over for more statutory rape ›
- 'God will judge every last one of you': Father blasts school board for failing kids in the name of 'diversity' ›
- School board says girls should accept trans competitors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Woke school board cuts mother off - Louder With Crowder ›
- Berkeley student: 12-year-olds can consent to sex - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mother reads passage from book, leaves school board stunned - Louder With Crowder ›
- Interracial Couple Has Significant Issue with CRT - Louder With Crowder ›
- Maine boy reads "smut" from school library to school board - Louder With Crowder ›