#SJW Feminist Myths Destroyed by Karen Straughan
Karen Straughan of GirlWritesWhat stopped by the show this week to talk about the idiot feminists who can't shut up long enough to listen to reason. Carefully, point-by-point, she dissected some of the most common feminist myths and the reasons as to why they are completely false.
Highlights of the video:
- Women actually commit domestic violence at a much higher rate than men. She explains why
- When polled, over 70% of women in Europe did not want the right to vote. The reason was because of the burdens and responsibilities held exclusively to men at that time. Karen explains...
- Women are not paid less for the same work as men. It's not even close to true.
- Men have always been disproportionately burdened with societal responsibilities from which women are absolved, as well as having always been much more likely to be punished for similar crimes.
- Finally, men die more in the workplace, are much more likely to be victims of homicide, suicide or overall abuse. Why? Karen explains...
FULL PODCAST BELOW (OR SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES FOR FREE):