SHOW NOTES: Gabby Petito & What the Media IS NOT Telling You! ZERO Accountability from FBI
There is a lot the media isn't saying about Gabby Petito. We cover it from all angles. And what's with Joy Reid's race-baiting?
Gabby Petito & What the Media IS NOT Telling You! ZERO Accountability from FBI | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
JOY REID & MICHAEL ERIC DYSON
- A few days back, Michael Eric Dyson joined Joy Reid to discuss the fallout from Nicki Minaj's "anti-vax" comments. SOURCE: MSNBC
- Obese patients are more likely to: SOURCES: American Heart Association, CDC
- Be hospitalized;
- Die in the hospital;
- Be ventilated;
- Particularly when they are below 50.
- And in patients below 18 years old, obesity causes:
- 3.07 times higher risk of hospitalization;
- 1.42 times higher risk of severe illness.
- Joy Reid tied race into the Gabby Petito case. SOURCE: Twitter
- On most Native American reservations, state and local police have no authority. The FBI investigates major crimes on reservations. SOURCE: The Atlantic
- The local tribal police are often underfunded, undertrained, and unable to deal with missing persons cases. SOURCE: AP
- A missing persons report without any other evidence is not a crime the FBI can investigate, nor that the media would report on.
- Were there ANY riots for Daniel Shaver, Tony Timpa, Kelly Thomas -- all white people killed by cops? No. SOURCES: Orange County Register, CNN, The Atlantic
- In August, Gabby and Brian were pulled over for speeding in Utah and were clearly in distress. SOURCE: Daily Caller
- Gabby had severe OCD.
- She was clearly in significant distress.
- Gabby was physically attacking her boyfriend.
- Instead of charging Gabby for domestic violence, the cops only made the couple separate for the night. SOURCE: Business Insider
- Brian returned to Florida in the van without Gabby, and on Monday the FBI uncovered her body in the Grand Tetons. They only found her body because family travel vloggers spotted her van in their own YouTube video. SOURCE: NBC, Business Insider, ABC
- The FBI was busy hosting the January 6 rally and arresting other feds instead of keeping tabs on Laundrie. And local police failed to surveil Laundrie's house. SOURCES: Twitter, Herald Tribune
- The FBI didn't search Laundrie's house until Monday OVERLAY KFYRTV
- His family claims he went for a nature hike on September 14 and never returned.
- The FBI can track down terrorists and Jan 6 rioters, but can't keep tabs on a single 23-year-old kid in his Florida home??
- FBI fails to protect girls: SOURCES: AP, NY Post, The Sun
- Ignored McKayla Maroney's testimony against Larry Nassar for 17 months.
- 40 more girls molested, 156 total accused Larry Nassar.
- Failed to arrest Jeffrey Epstein in 2007 and 2016.
- Other FBI Failures: SOURCES: AP, CNN, Time
- Hillary Clinton emails;
- Decline in conviction rates 2013-2018.
- DHS FAILURE: In 2016, the DHS actively discouraged reports of child abuse and then failed to investigate the starvation death of 16-year-old Sabrina Ray. And in 2012, a DHS staff report found: "Fusion centers often produced irrelevant, useless or inappropriate intelligence reporting to DHS, and many produced no intelligence reporting whatsoever." SOURCES: Iowa Capital Dispatch, DHS
- ATF FAILURE: The ATF was aware Ranferi Osario and Kelvin Morrison were trafficking guns 5-8 months before the guns were used to kill two ICE agents. The inspector general found the ATF had legal authority and opportunity to seize Osario's guns and failed to do so. SOURCE: Justice.gov
- Norm Macdonald talks about the 2016 election
- Why everybody's hiring but nobody's getting hired
- Daniel Craig addresses whether new James Bond should be a woman
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!