SHOW NOTES: WW3?! Why You SHOULD Care About China Invading Taiwan!
We're finding out a lot about Facebook whistleblower Frances Haugen, including her donations and how responsible she was for censoring THAT Hunter Biden story. Also, China is dangerously close to pushing us toward World War III. We'll explain how.
WHOA! The Truth about Hunter Biden CENSORED by the Facebook Whistleblower?! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
FACEBOOK WHISTLEBLOWER: SAFETY CHAMPION -OR- LEFTIST OPPORTUNIST?
- Frances Haugen testified before Congress yesterday strongly advocating for increased government oversight of Facebook.
- Frances Haugen is no friend to conservatives.
- Before Facebook, she was the director of data product at Gigster, where she raised concerns that an AI's objectivity might be racist. SOURCE: ODSC
- Bill Burton, an Obama-era deputy press secretary, is consulting with her legal communications team. SOURCE: Twitter
- Given her position at Facebook LAST October, this means her team must have been INSTRUMENTAL in blocking Facebook's coverage of the Hunter Biden laptop. SOURCE: PostMillenial
- The testimony yesterday was framed entirely around the suicide of teenage girls, which IS an objectively growing problem. However, male teens kill themselves at four times the rate of teen girls, and that is also linked to social media. SOURCES: JAMA, AP
- CNN cut away during Ted Cruz's questioning of Haegen, so here's what you missed. SOURCE: YouTube
- Haugen claimed she didn't know how many Instagram users died from suicide. Facebook has algorithms that predict suicide prevention and occurrence, but there is NO idea of the body count? SOURCE: Business Insider
- Haugen also disclosed in the documents that Mark Zuckerberg was fully aware of a practice called "whitelisting." SOURCE: WSJ
- ALL of this rekindles the discussion of Section 230 reform for Facebook, as well as other social media platforms. SOURCE: Brookings
IS CHINA VS. TAIWAN → WWIII??
- Watch the TERROR on Taiwan Foreign Minister Joseph Wu's face as he warns the world about Chinese aggression and pleads for help. SOURCE: YouTube, YouTube
- Between October 1 and 4, China flew a record 150 aircraft in Taiwan airspace. SOURCE: BBC
- There have always been tensions between Taiwan, which views itself as an independent nation-state, and China. SOURCE: Taipei Times
- The only way Xi Jinping can eclipse the legacy of Mao Zedong is by achieving "The Chinese Dream" and taking back Taiwan. Here he is saying it himself. SOURCES: CGTN, France24
- Now, should China/Taiwan go to war, it would be EXTREMELY important, if not a necessity, for Taiwan to enlist the help of the U.S. Navy.
- To do so, China must pick the right time to strike. This is from Ian Easton, Pacific defense and security expert, who wrote: "The Chinese Invasion Threat," where he breaks down military and geographic logistics.
- Also, a lot of people don't know this, but aircraft carriers are few and far between on Earth. And are a necessity in a war with an island. The U.S. has the most in the world. SOURCE: Popular Mechanics
- Why wasn't China doing this under Trump? Here's what Victor Gao, VP of the Center for China and professor of Soochow University, had to say about the USA defending Taiwan against China. SOURCE: YouTube
- And can you blame Gao for being SO damn confident? SOURCE: POLITICO, NBC, The Atlantic
- China isn't the only one. Logic tells us that TAIWAN views the USA as unreliable. It asked Australia to help instead of us. SOURCE: Telegraph
- The same for Japan! Japan has been beefing up its military and for the first time has been helping Taiwan prepare militarily.
- In anticipation of Chinese aggression, Japan sought a record 5.4 trillion yen ($49 billion USD) defense budget for the fiscal year 2022. SOURCE: JAPAN TIMES
- In July, then Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso stated: "If a major incident happened [over Taiwan], it's safe to say it would be related to a situation threatening the survival [of Japan]. If that is the case, Japan and the U.S. must defend Taiwan together." SOURCE: JAPAN TIMES
- A takeover of Taiwan would also give the People's Liberation Army Navy de facto control of the 'First Island Chain," which currently serves as a very real barrier to China's Pacific ambitions. SOURCE: FORBES
- If China attacks Taiwan, it severely affects us and the entire globe.
- But more importantly, as former Singapore prime minister and premier China watcher Lee Kuan Yew clearly expressed, China has ambitions not only to overtake the United States as the leading power, but to become "the biggest player in the history of the world." SOURCE: The Atlantic
- Let's say China attacks Taiwan, the U.S. does nothing, and Taiwan falls. A likely follow-up target would be Japan, especially Japanese islands that Beijing claims as its own. China hates Japan.
- In 2013, China claimed Tokenawan's very own Okinawa, Japan's FIFTH largest island, as a Chinese territory, which is significant because it houses one of the largest U.S. naval bases in the Pacific (where Tokenawan's father was born and raised). SOURCE: The Guardian
- Okinawa is only 411 miles away from Taiwan, and it's 428 miles from China's mainland. SOURCE: Google Maps
- Though Okinawa would be a crown jewel for China, a much more likely target would be the Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea.
- They are currently owned and administered by the Japanese government, but China consistently claims them as its own.
- In 2012 when Japan detained Chinese activists who had landed on one of the islands, anti-Japan protests that included destruction of Japanese cars and attacks on sushi restaurants erupted all over China. SOURCE: NYTimes
- Fearing that an attack on Taiwan might spread to its nearby Nansei Island chain, Japan plans to station anti-aircraft and anti-ship missiles and hundreds of troops on Ishigaki island, which is located about 185 kilometers from Taiwan. SOURCE: Nikkei Asia
- If China attacks Japan in ANY way, the United States is required to help Japan because of the U.S.-Japan Mutual Security Treaty after WWII, where Japan was NOT allowed to build an offensive military force and NOT allowed to interfere in foreign military affairs. In exchange, we PROMISED Japan that we would protect them if they were attacked, effectively acting as their defensive military. SOURCE: Council On Foreign Relations
- Over 200,000 Minors Abused by Clergy in France Since 1950, Report Estimates
- Chinese officials investigate cause of pneumonia outbreak in Wuhan
- Relentless Security
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!