Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
J6 MEDIA COVERAGE
September 20, 2021
SHOW NOTES: The TRUTH About Chris Rock and COVID! China Communists CANCEL Shang-Chi?
Chris Rock has COVID, but we thought he was vaccinated? Imagine that. And communist China is banning the Marvel movie "Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings."
The TRUTH about Chris Rock and COVID! China Communists CANCEL Shang-Chi? | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
J6 MEDIA COVERAGE
- HOW MEDIA FRAMED IT: The low turnout was because of Trump's waning influence. Ted Lieu tweeted, "The very small crowd size at the #JusticeforJ6 traitorous rally shows the waning influence of the former President." SOURCES: Newsweek, Twitter
- WHAT HAPPENED: Trump actually WARNED people not to go and said it was a setup. SOURCE: Politico
- HOW MEDIA FRAMED IT: Four arrests were made. SOURCE: NBC
- WHAT HAPPENED: One guy detained was actually an undercover cop. SOURCE: Twitter
- HOW MEDIA FRAMED IT: The rally was part of a "dangerous attempt to rewrite history" in favor of the "Big Lie" of 2020. SOURCES: CNN, Vox
- WHAT HAPPENED: It was meant to be a rally in support of those still jailed over January 6, some of whom were put in "restrictive housing" and treated as maximum security risks. And police and media outnumbered the number of protesters. SOURCES: Politico, WRTF
- HOW MEDIA FRAMED IT: The Capitol Police were preparing for violence. SOURCES: WaPo, CBS
- WHAT HAPPENED: Organizer Matt Braynard immediately told the protesters to be peaceful and respect the police. SOURCE: Twitter
SAN FRANCISCO MAYOR BLM PARTY
- Last week San Francisco mayor London Breed was caught breaking her own mask mandate at a party. SOURCE: Twitter
- She was seen with BLM co-founder Alicia Garza. SOURCE: Twitter
- This goes directly against the San Francisco mask mandate that went into effect in August. SOURCE: SanFrancisco
CHINA CANCELS SHANG CHI
- "Shang Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings" was the top film at the box office for the third weekend in a row and amassed $320M. SOURCES: USAToday, DistinctMoney
- China still has yet to allow the movie to be played, claiming the character is racist and noting actor Simu Liu's previous comments about China. SOURCE: NYTimes
- In 2017, Simu Liu said in a CBC interview that Communist China was a "third world country" and people were starving to death. The interview is no longer on the CBC website. SOURCES: CBC, Mothership
- Liu also praised one of his favorite beverage companies, Vitasoy, which is based in Hong Kong.This outraged mainlanders who had previously called for a boycott of the brand. SOURCES: YouTube, Variety
- Keep in mind, China allowed "Mulan," which was filmed next to its Uyghur Muslim concentration camps! But that was probably because "Mulan" thanked the publicity department of CPC Xinjiang Uyghur autonomous region committee in its credits. SOURCES: Twitter, BBC
BILL MAHER COVID STATS
- Bill Maher went on Jimmy Kimmel last week and talked about a poll done by the NY Times showing that Democrats grossly overestimated the hospitalization rates for covid. SOURCE: LouderWithCrowder.com
- Here's the poll from the NY Times:
CHRIS ROCK GETS COVID
- Chris Rock just announced that he has COVID. Except, Chris Rock is vaccinated. SOURCES: Twitter, NYTimes
- This brings us to the recent revelation by the lefty media that natural infection provides more protection than vaccination. A 700K-person study from Israel found people who had been naturally infected were 27 times less likely to have a COVID breakthrough infection than vaccinated people. SOUCE: WaPo
- Israel has vaccinated 80% of its adult population. Yet they're still seeing a surge in COVID cases, with 10K new cases reported on September 13. SOURCES: BusinessInsider, Newsweek
- At least 60% of gravely ill COVID patients in Israel were among people fully vaccinated, as of August 31. And Israel has approved a third booster shot, though the FDA panel voted last week against approving booster shots in the U.S. for Americans 16 and older. SOURCES: Science.org, CNBC, MSN
WOKE MILITARY HYPOCRISY
- A few weeks ago, Lt. Colonel Stuart Scheller posted this video criticizing the Afghanistan response. After posting this, he was relieved of duty. SOURCES: TMZ, YouTube
- And last week, Lt. Col. Paul Douglas Hague tendered his resignation over the "Marxist takeover" of the military and the vaccine mandate. SOURCE: Twitter
- Remember Army Staff Sergeant Bronson? SOURCE: Twitter
- She has a whole TikTok with all kinds of crazy clips, under the name "Lord Daddy Nugget." SOURCE: TikTok
- She also has a picture up of her riding a Harley with a Biden flag and no helmet. SOURCE: Instagram
- A side note that the Army banned TikTok from government phones in 2019 because of its rampant security issues. SOURCE: NBC
- This blatantly goes against Army rules. Any service member has to wear a helmet on a motorcycle for as long as they are in the service. SOURCE: ARMY
- To the best of my knowledge … she has not been relieved of anything.
- And here are some more examples of how the military has recently gone woke:
- Space Commander Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier was fired for appearing on the conservative "Steve Gruber Show" to discuss his book on how Marxism is invading the U.S. military. SOURCE: CNN
- And Biden reversed Trump's transgender military ban, creating a provision for military members to transition while serving. SOURCE: PinkNews
- Staff Sergeant Treyon Wallace, a drill sergeant at Fort Sill, was formally reprimanded for his video blasting the Army on how recruits get to use their cell phones in boot camp. SOURCE: Twitter
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!