Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
SHOW NOTES: #GunReformNow? Not on Our Watch!
The bodies in Colorado aren't even cold, and the Left is pushing gun control. We're not going to let them. Also, Joe Biden's new "woke" military is making us a ripe target for China. Kamala Harris has a giggling problem. And did Kristi Noem flip-flop on protecting women's sports?
YouTube title: #GunReformNow? Not on Our Watch! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
- 10 people were killed including one police officer, 51-year-old Eric Talley.
- Police escorted the suspect from the scene. SOURCE: NBC News
- The shooting occurred at King Soopers supermarket at roughly 2:30 p.m.
CLAIM: This happened because Colorado didn't enforce the assault weapons ban. SOURCE:
- There isn't any indication that limiting AR-15-style guns would have any impact on such killings.
- The New York Times recently reviewed the weapons used in recent mass shootings. 11 out of 19 didn't use rifles of any sort. SOURCE: New York Times
- Handguns are far more deadly. In 2016, handguns killed roughly 19 times as many people as all rifles put together. SOURCES: FBI , Statista
- According to FBI stats, you're four times as likely to die from being knifed to death as from being shot by a rifle. SOURCE: FBI
CLAIM: This is another example of white men disproportionately committing mass shootings.
- Data claiming 60% of mass shooters are white categorizes Middle Eastern and North Africans as white and excludes gang crimes. SOURCES: Mother Jones Mother Jones
- Since 1982, there have been 122 mass shootings, excluding gang violence. SOURCE: Mother Jones
- But gang violence makes up 75%-85% of homicides in inner cities like Chicago. SOURCES: CBS , ChicagoTribune
- Since the beginning of 2021, there have already been 527 shootings in Chicago.
- That means about 420 of those shootings were due to gangs, nearly four times as many mass shootings since 1982, in just one American city.
We did a deep dive into HR 127 a few weeks ago, but here's a recap of what's in this crazy bill: SOURCE:
- A national database of everyone who is licensed to own a gun and buy ammunition.
- A mandatory psychological evaluation of the gun buyer and all family members, including ex-spouses.
- Annual $800 gun insurance fee required.
- Additional license "to own and possess a military-style weapon."
- Ban on 10+ round magazines.
- For the simple act of being unlicensed and possessing a non-registered firearm, you face fines ranging from $75,000 to $150,000 and lengthy jail sentences.
BIDEN'S MILITARY IS COMPROMISED
- SETUP: Last Friday at an international summit in Alaska, Chinese diplomats mocked Biden's weak stance against ... China. SOURCE: The First
- Former Vice President Joe Biden knows national security is achieved through diversity. SOURCE: Department of Defense
- Biden issued an executive order establishing free transgender surgery in the military, reversing an Obama-era policy. " In 2016, a meticulous, comprehensive study requested by the Department of Defense found that enabling transgender individuals to serve openly in the United States military would have only a minimal impact on military readiness and healthcare costs...The Secretary of Defense also concluded that it was appropriate to create a process that would enable service members to take steps to transition gender while serving." SOURCE: WhiteHouse
- Biden also announced special maternity fighter pilot suits for pregnant women. SOURCE: YouTube
- It's safest for pregnant women to fly during months 3-6 of their pregnancy, but they should avoid flying during the first and third trimesters. SOURCE: MedicalNewsToday
- 65% of women have been failing the new, "equal" gender-neutral fitness test vs. just 10% of men. SOURCE: DailyCaller
- Women are underperforming men in the knee-tuck, 1.9 for every 8.3 a man can do, so the military provided the option of a 2-minute plank instead. SOURCE: Military.com
- The Navy is forcing all sailors to reswear their oaths to the Constitution, in efforts to weed out "extremism." SOURCE: YouTube
Here are a few other quotes from Chief of Naval Personnel Vice Admiral John Nowell. SOURCE:
- "The stand-downs will focus on the damaging effects of extremism and how to eliminate it, [...] after dozens of veterans and service members were arrested in connection with the January 6 riot in the U.S. Capitol. "
- " We will not tolerate those who participate in actions that go against the fundamental principles of the oath we share, particularly actions associated with extremist or dissident ideologies. "
- China would agree! Chinese media called the U.S. hypocrites for supporting Hong Kong and denouncing January 6 rioters. SOURCE: YouTube
- While the U.S. military is concerned about diversity and inclusion, Xi Xingping has told his military to prepare for war. SOURCES: CNN , AmericanMilitaryNews
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- 'Social Change Prankster' Explains a Lot About Protests - Louder ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Tweets Conservative Guide to the Culture Wars ... ›
- Man Demonstrates How AR-15 Shoots 70,000 Rounds a Minute ... ›
- Nevada's New Anti-Gun Bill Would Allow HOME INVADERS to Sue ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Explains His Red Flag Laws Stance One ... ›
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self ... ›
- Top 5 Gun Control Myths Debunked! - Louder With Crowder ›
- "Common Sense" Gun Control Lies Exposed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Things You Need to Know About Suspected Colorado Shooter Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa - Louder With Crowder ›
- Theater Cancels 'Cinderella' Because Too Many White People Were In It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris Gets Case of the Giggles While Discussing Parents Struggling During Pandemic - Louder With Crowder ›
- NY Awards Illegal Immigrants $2.1 Billion Over Pandemic Losses - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alaska: The Most Important State of the 21st Century - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS News announces they are pausing all Twitter activity - Louder With Crowder ›
- China erupts in massive protest over government lockdowns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Farmer uses his chickens to illustrate a 15-minute city - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS bans "transgender" while reporting on Nashville shooter, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk strips New York Times of their blue checkmark - Louder With Crowder ›
- Transgender fired from Forest Service over social media post - Louder With Crowder ›
- US Navy promotes brave Drag Queen to digital ambassador - Louder With Crowder ›
- NBC News defends teacher against ant-LGBTQ parents - Louder With Crowder ›