Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
AUSTRALIA IS A CAUTIONARY TALE
September 29, 2021
SHOW NOTES: BREAKING! Australia Is a COVID WAR ZONE!
COVID panic turned Australia into a FASCIST state, and we're breaking down just how this happened. Caitlyn Jenner was shot down on "The View" for daring to value personal freedom, and General Milley's treason got even worse!
COVID PANIC! How Australia Became a FASCIST State! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
GENERAL MILLEY "DE-ESCALATOR" TO PRESIDENTIAL AUTHORITY
- General Milley testified before Congress yesterday that calls he made to the Chinese were to "de-escalate" fears of American attack. SOURCE: YouTube
- His task is to serve at the pleasure and behest of the president. SOURCE: AnnotatedConstitution
- China's government officials (like their versions of Gen. Milley) accused our military of starting COVID. SOURCE: Twitter
- The left is framing this as a heroic move on his part because of Jan 6. SOURCE: NY Daily News
- Except for the part where the call took place in October. SOURCE: Twitter
- Milley said he suggested to Biden that we continue a small troop presence in Afghanistan. Biden declined. SOURCE: WaPo
- Milley answered today that it wasn't a general's job to decide which orders to follow and which orders to disobey. SOURCE: Twitter
- Milley said he didn't know if keeping Bagram airbase open would've helped. SOURCE: Twitter
- Uh okay, one was an entirely secured airbase in the middle of nowhere, half surrounded by land mines.
- The other in Kandahar was in Afghanistan's most populated city ALREADY under control of the Taliban.
AUSTRALIA IS A CAUTIONARY TALE
- For those who don't know, Australia is now an authoritarian hellhole. This is what happens to those who dare not to comply with COVID rules. SOURCE: LwC
- Victoria Department of Health Minister Martin Foley announced 78% of current COVID hospitalizations were vaccinated. SOURCE: Twitter
- Stay-at-home order in Sydney. SOURCE: NSW
- Only one person can leave the house to get food per day.
- Browsing in shops is not allowed.
- Must register for travel to leave Sydney.
- Mandatory work from home where possible.
- Mandatory face masks.
- Allowed to exercise within 5 km of home.
- 5-person limit on outdoor activities for vaccinated people.
- Unvaccinated can exercise outside with one other person.
- Cannot have visitors to home unless for specific reasons like child care or an emergency.
- If you live alone you're permitted one "nominated visitor" who can visit you in your home.
- You cannot share cars with people you don't live with except for specific reasons, like an emergency. Even if it's a Subaru Outback.
- Bloomin' Onions can only be shared while wearing latex gloves.
- Must carry proof of name and address if you have left your home and present it to police.
- Must have proof of vaccination and show it to police.
- Open businesses use mandatory check-ins, often with QR codes.
- You have to be able to quote one line from Crocodile Dundee.
- All Kangaroos must wear masks when boxing. Photoshop?
- Australia is also building government-mandated "quarantine facilities." SOURCE: LwC
- HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
- GUN BUYBACK: 1996-1997, reduced gun-owning households by half. SOURCE: Harvard
- 1996 NATIONAL FIREARMS AGREEMENT SOURCE: Gov.AU
- Bans automatic and semi-automatic firearms.
- Registration for all firearms.
- Require all license applicants to establish a genuine reason for firearms ownership AND a need for the specific TYPE of gun.
- Require permits for every new firearm purchase.
- MINIMUM 28-day waiting period.
- In 2020, 868,110 Australians were licensed to own firearms: about 3.4% of the population. SOURCE: Gunpolicy.org
- SURVEILLANCE BILL: In 2020, Australia passed the Surveillance Legislation Amendment. SOURCE: Ciso, GreensMPs
- Allows police and the Criminal Intelligence Commission to spy on and take the accounts of potential cybercriminals.
- The Australian Green party warned that the police do not need to investigate or charge people with a crime to use this bill.
- FREE SPEECH
- The Australian Constitution does not list a right to free speech. SOURCES: Gov.AU, Gov.AU
- It is instead considered a "common law freedom" by the High Court.
- Hate speech is illegal in Australia under Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act of 1975.
- Makes it unlawful for someone to do an act that is reasonably likely to "offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate" someone because of their race or ethnicity.
- Can result in fines.
- NANNY STATE LAWS:
- These may seem insignificant, but small infringements on freedoms add up. SOURCES: Yahoo, AUPolice
- Can't buy alcohol after 10 p.m. in Sydney.
- Need a permit for outdoor picnics.
- $300 fine for not wearing a bike helmet.
- Heavy restrictions on advertising.
- Too much smoke from a BBQ can result in a $2,200 fine.
- Illegal to wear body armor.
- Illegal to carry mace.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles