Man beaten to death by criminal freed 8 days earlier, judge made him promise 'not to commit any more crimes'
We may have the worst story of an innocent person murdered in a progressive city by someone who should have been in jail yet. It's sad that people losing their lives in these progressive cities by repeat offenders isn't rare. Especially, not on the left coast. But here's a guy who was freed on bail EIGHT DAYS EARLIER after the judge made him promise not to commit any more crimes.
He did not keep his promise. Meet Aaron Fulk.
He's the piece of garbage who beat a 66-year-old man to death on the streets of Seattle with a metal pole. Fulk is currently being charged with first-degree murder and held on a $2.5 million bond.
Eight days ago, according to Daily Mail, Fulk was arrested on felony harassment charges for threatening to kill a city worker. Prosecutors requested $10,000 bail. You see, Fulk is also a repeat offender who has been charged with assault, aggravated battery, and attempted assault in the past.
Pierce County Superior Court Judge Philip Thornton didn't seem to care. He freed Fulk on his own recognizance but gave him strict orders: Don't commit any more crimes.
Fulk didn't listen. And now a man is dead.
Seattle is one of many progressive cities that, at the behest of their progressive voters, voted to defund the police in 2020. The mostly white city also forced out its black police chief in the name of equity. Crime has been on the rise ever since.
Judges and other government officials deciding now to not charge criminals for the crimes they commit is an offshoot of that. We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website hope that Pierce County Superior Court Judge Philip Thornton can sleep at night.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Jimmy Kimmel and Biden Think You're a BIG DUMB IDIOT! - Louder ... ›
- Dear Ellen Page: My, My What an Insufferable B*tch You Are ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- Mike Rowe Has a Take on Plastic Straw Bans. It's Hysterical ... ›
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Graphic Video Depraved Motorists Running Over NY Pedestrian ... ›
- Restaurateur Closes His Business After It Gets Ransacked - Louder ... ›
- Naked LGBTQ+ Men Ride Bikes and Dance for Children at Pride ... ›
- SEATTLE: Feminist Nutcase Screams Bloody Murder to 'Relax ... ›
- Protester Jumps on Man's Car, Quickly Gets Thrown Off - Louder ... ›