As WH takes 'victory' lap, families fear being crushed by inflation over another necessity: school supplies
Multiple things are happening at once. The White House, in conjunction with their fluffers in the media, wants you to believe inflation is at zero and that Ol' Puddinghead has miraculously turned things around. And families are going school supply shopping, struggling to afford the increase in prices, and seeing they're being lied to by the White House and the fluffers.
Personal finance website Bankrate conducted a survey. While Biden and the fluffers have fun with statistics, families will be spending close to $200 more on school supplies than they did three years ago.
- 41% of adults (aka voters) say inflation will change the way they shop for school supplies this year.
- 40% say back-to-school shopping is going to strain their budgets.
- Since school supplies are essential, 45% will buy fewer items, and 43% will buy the cheapest version they can find.
And the families most struggling with school supplies this year? Middle-class households earning between $50,000-$99,999 annually. Prior to the inflation crisis, they weren't struggling as much and now are the ones who are most forced to change their shopping habits.
That's something to keep in mind as the White House, upon passing the so-called Inflation Reduction Act that doesn't reduce inflation, is set to "fan out across the country" to promote it. Also, go back to their ultra-MAGA talking point. Only now, it's EXTREME MAGA.
Gas is up from last year. Electricity is up. Grocery costs are the highest they've been since 1979. And now Biden's inflation is crushing the middle class over school supplies.
All things to keep in mind as they brag about a government spending bill.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Why The Inflation Reduction Act Will Leave You Broke! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Worried Yet? Donald Trump Sounds more like Michael Moore than ... ›
- The Young Turks Rebuttal: The Second Amendment - Louder With ... ›
- President of Pedophile Association Sentenced for Pedophilia ... ›
- Joe Biden's Approval Rating Sinks Lower in New Polling - Louder ... ›
- Boy Accused of Sexual Harassment Over Wrong Pronouns Speaks ... ›
- The Food Shortage Is Coming, Who's to Blame & What to Know ... ›
- Adult male dancer 'Jenna Tailia' performs for all ages in Utah. - Louder With Crowder ›