Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
WATCH: Scarborough Berates Media for Shameless Liberal Bias During Election
Let's go right to this Joe Scarborough clip from today...
"You had a complete blind spot, and you wanted to keep it that way," Scarborough said. "It was much easier for you to stay in Manhattan and say that they are all racists and bigots. You don't understand what's going on. Let's face it: I didn't understand what's going on out there. But you know what Mark and I did that you didn't do? You know what Mika did that you didn't do? We actually talked to people in Middle America. And they told us they were hurting, and they told us why they were voting for Trump."
He's right. During the entire two year election cycle, you weren't permitted to suggest Trump may have had a 30% chance of winning, regardless of where the numbers positioned each candidate in the race. If you dared hint Madam Pantsuit had only a 70% chance of winning, the media rended your garments: "YOU'RE PRO TRUMP! You're a NAZI!!!" Thus silencing anyone who suggested it was a two candidate fight, not a fait accompli for Devil's Spawn.
This "ra-ra" Hillary cheer-fest, with simultaneous maligning of both Donald Trump and his supporters as racist, sexist simpletons, created a virtual echo chamber. Hillary's panstuited flying she-monkeys had no concept of real opposition to their wrinkled Queen. So when Trump's victory doused her, causing her to melt before them, leftists held nothing but Hillary's striped socks. Well, that and plenty of deep-seated rage.
The entire election has been a brutal examination of the media's utter failing of America, yes, but it also exposed the media for exactly what they are: a veritable arm of the DNC. Trump's victory means their agenda failed. It bellyflopped into an empty pool. The media placed its interests far above their original purpose: reporting the news. Hence we deem the media "biased." We could've clued Scarborough in to that little truth nugget years ago.
You know, stories like #NotMyPresident: Tolerant Anti-Trump Protester Says 'People Have to Die!' and INCLUSIVITY: ‘Peaceful’ Hillary Supporters Beat the Crap Out of Trump-Voter? If the media weren't biased DNC shills, they'd cover those stories like Lena Dunham frosts her cake. But since the stories make their ideology look barbaric, they continue to ignore it.
So much for "lesson learned" eh?