Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 12, 2023
Watch: Unhinged, blue-haired human reads laundry list of people San Francisco can "f***" over guard acting in self-defense
San Francisco residents are big mad a security guard acted in self-defense against an unhoused homeless person. Our latest San Franciscan to speak out is... this.
I'll be honest, I don't know how to refer to this human. They look like a dude, and the usual formula was blue hair + women's camisole = gay man. But you can be queer now too. Or, she can be trans. We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website are all about inclusion and would hate to ever misidentify such a passionate American. So we'll call this person Bailey.
Bailey has a laundry list of people who can get f*cked.
A lot of people to f*ck. it is unclear what Trump Republicans, Alex Stein, or Tucker Carlson have to do with anything that happens in San Francisco. Let alone a security guard acting in self-defense. But f*ck it. Bailey was rolling.
And reading from a script. What I would like to know is if Bailey wrote out "f*ck solve for x" with each name, or if xi had a list of names and improvised the f*cking during xir's two minutes to speak.
I should probably explain the security guard thing. Screaming Lia was pissed about this too.
A San Francisco Board of Supervisors meeting descended into chaos after a pro-trans activist began screaming in an effort to protest the death of Banko Brown, a Black member of the transgender community who was shot and killed after allegedly trying to steal from a local… pic.twitter.com/cVrJjQGHzk
— D. Scott @eclipsethis2003 (@eclipsethis2003) May 4, 2023
An unhoused homeless TRANS person was shoplifting at a Walgreens. The shoplifter wasn't shot because xi was trans. They were shot because they were shoplifting and attacking the security guard. And for a change, San Francisco did NOT side with the criminal. Hence the anger.
Residents could also be angry because the city was supposed to spend $6.5 million to solve the trans unhoused homeless problem (only trans unhoused homeless people, cis unhoused homeless people need not apply). It would appear the trans unhouse homeless problem has NOT been solved.
Exit question: Do you think Lia and Bailey met at the supervisor's meeting? They look like they would make a cute couple.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Show Notes: Here's Why YOU Should Stand Against Transgender Colonialism! ›
- 'You're Not Going to Get Famous Doing This': Naked Man in Mall Tries Going Viral, Gets Whacked Instead ›
- Shocker! Economists Find Raising the Minimum Wage Doesn't Help ›
- Watch this 'day in the life' vlog of a Twitter employee and you won't feel bad Elon is firing 75% of them ›
- 'I'm losing my g*ddamn mind': Woman records herself having full-blown meltdown over an ambulance in the bike lane ›
- WATCH: Newsom Said Homeless 'Need to Self-Medicate' and Now We Have San Francisco. Shocker. ›
- SHOW NOTES: The TRUTH About Asian Hate Crimes! ›
- Watch: Leftist banshee screams at city council for a minute straight over... honestly, we're not even sure ›
- San Francisco demands black residents get $5 million each in reparations, yet no one knows how to pay for it ›
- Video exposes how bad a Target has to lock down merchandise in San Francisco so it isn't stolen ›
- Man Shouts Slurs at Chinese Pedestrians, Gets Beatdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco files complaint against Elon Musk over giant X - Louder With Crowder ›