Russell Brand Slams 'Fascist' Big Tech's Attempt to Control All Discourse: 'We See What They're Doing'
The novelty of based Russell Brand has yet to wear off for me. Brand is sober now. This isn't a Bill Maher thing where his aides are lacing his weed with red pills. But I could see how narcotic-free red pills might be added to Brand's morning smoothies with the flaxseed and an extra banana.
Russell's latest epiphany is how Big Tech is trying to stop any discourse they deem problematic. I know what you're thinking. "But Brodigan... duh." Yes, this news isn't news to you or me. It IS news to Brand's audience. That's more important.
Russell Brand slams Big Tech for their attempt to control public discourse through censorship.
“The real threat of fascism appears to be coming from those that most claim to oppose it”. pic.twitter.com/MSaA2H9HwY
— Mythinformed MKE (@MythinformedMKE) March 17, 2022
"I invite you to put your focus on this attempt to control all discourse. Not just on [the situation in Ukraine]. Because a couple of weeks ago it was something else. And in another couple of weeks, it will be another matter. And in six months something else. Each time out ability to communicate and to come together is being further eroded. The possibility that we might form our own communities and values and principles is being closed down. But [...] many of us can see what they are doing.
Russell goes on to add, "The real threat of fascism appears to be coming from those who most claim to oppose it."
None of this is news to us because it's happened to us. We know the calls are coming from inside the White House. It WAS news to Russell Brand and his fanbase. It was news to Joe Rogan and his audience. It was news to the NELK Boys, who learned that interviewing the FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES doesn't save you from getting removed if that former president says one thing Big Tech has determined to be something with which they disagree.
And it's always something. First, it's words. Then it was opinions getting deemed "misinformation." Now, it's events and only having a single acceptable opinion about said events.
Nothing Russell Brand says is news to you or me. The good news is it's no longer news to Russell Brand. It needs to stop being news to others. The more people who wake up and see what's going on with Big Tech takes away more and more of Big Tech's power.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Does China Want Us to Go to War With Russia? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Tulsi Gabbard Demands Mitt Romney Apologize - Louder With ... ›
- Juanita Broadderick Takes to Twitter: "Bill Clinton Raped Me ... ›
- Official Blasts Trudeau Calling Freedom Convoy 'Racist' - Louder ... ›
- Restaurant Owner Breaks Down Defying Washington DC Mandate ... ›
- Hillary Clinton Getting Choked Up Reading Victory Speech - Louder ... ›
- Hunter Biden, Therapist Joke About Joe Biden Having Dementia ... ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Says Wokeness 'Murdered' Comedy Movies ... ›
- Sarah Silverman Hit with Race Card for Criticizing Joy Reid - Louder ... ›
- Matthew McConaughey, Russell Brand Blast the Far Left - Louder ... ›
- Russell Brand Blasts Trudeau's Attack on Truckers - Louder With ... ›