Watch: Ronda Rousey Destroys Reporter on 'Equal Pay' Myth
This is a flashback to 2015. Drake was crushing the airwaves with his hotline bling. A young Donald Trump caused America to say, "LOL, he'll never be president." And Ronda Rousey was at the top of mixed martial arts. Because Rousey, at the time, was a woman in the traditionally male sport and the first woman to become a superstar, feminist reporters assumed she shared the same worldview. Nope.
At the time, Jennifer Lawrence was getting a lot of kudos on the left for the "brave" essay she wrote about
being the highest paid actress in Hollywood, only making less than Robert Downey Jr. who has been acting since before she was born how she isn't going to be nice anymore and demand the same money that male actors get. Liberal Hollywood took "equal pay for equal work" as seriously as the Obama White House. It's funny because Lawrence didn't ask for money as it is. She had agents who do it for her that apparently were not doing a good enough job.
Well, Ronda Rousey was a popular female celebrity, too. She still is. Ronda was asked if she found it frustrating that men make more money than women.
"I think that how much you get paid should have something to do with how much money you bring in. I'm not the highest-paid fighter because Dana and Lorenzo 'wanted to do something nice for the ladies.' They do it because I bring in the highest numbers, and they do it because I make them the most money, and I think that the money [women] make should be proportionate to the money that they bring in."
To put it another way, Ronda Rousey is in the black trunks, and the argument is in the blue trunks and just tapped out to an armbar.
Rousey has since left UFC to join professional wrestling, where she went from one of the highest-paid fighters to one of the highest-paid wrestlers. She even became the first woman to main event WrestleMania. Not because Vince McMahon wanted to "do something nice for the ladies" but because she was a part of the wrestling match fans were paying the most money to see.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Equality? Feminist NYC Pharmacy Charges Men More With 'Man ... ›
- NARAL Claims This Dog Supports Abortion and the Internet Has ... ›
- PLOT TWIST: Countries with Traditional Gender Roles Have MORE ... ›
- Earn $77k or More a Year? Congratulations, You're Paying Almost ... ›
- US Soccer Releases Numbers How Male and Female Players are ... ›
- What Wage Gap? Christina Hoff Sommers Completely Destroys ... ›
- Poll Shows How Many Men Would Actually Take Pay Cuts for 'Equal ... ›
- Dear Feminists: The Pay Gap Isn't Real. You Just Suck. - Louder ... ›
- Ronda Rousey Destroys Reporter on 'Equal Pay' Myth... - Louder ... ›
- Shoe Company Releases Violent 'Equal Pay is Not Enough' Ad to ... ›
- Dana White Asked About Colby Covington's 'Racist' Comments - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden on 'Defund the Police,' Sucking the Blood of Kids' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White Listens to Joe Rogan and Beats C*VID - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana White Explodes Over Trump Podcast Getting Removed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former MMA Fighter Chokes Out Punk Assaulting a Cop - Louder With Crowder ›
- WWE's Vince McMahon Under Investigation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Jennifer Lawrence goes on a feminist TIRADE - Louder With Crowder ›