Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 25, 2022
Corporate media accuses Ron DeSantis of inciting violence over hilarious thing he said about Anthony Fauci
Ron DeSantis, America's Governor, is no fan of Anthony Fauci. Really, at this point, the only Fauci stans left are corporate media and those few poor saps still walking around in masks and latex gloves. When Fauci announced he was retiring at the end of the year, DeSantis was not sad to see him go. But if the man who is literally "the science" would go away faster, that would be okay.
"I'm just sick of seeing him. I know he says he's gonna retire. Someone needs to grab that little elf and chuck him across the Potomac!”
It's not the first time DeSantis has thrown elbows at Fauci. The governor can sometimes go a little hard in the paint. Maybe not as hard as the President of the United States accusing half the country of being racist, but DeSantis still isn't afraid to speak his mind. It's not even the first time he's dropped the Potomac line. Only the first time he's used it in front of an audience who too is sick of Anthony Fauci's sh*t.
Que Fauci's fanbois in corporate media:
Got a question about this from @justinbaragona of @thedailybeast.
🤡🌎 https://t.co/OuEXTrlyHh pic.twitter.com/VWa6Thp4IW
— Jeremy Redfern (@JeremyRedfernFL) August 24, 2022
"Considering the death threats Fauci has received, does the governor think this rhetoric is appropriate?"
Not to speak for the Office of the Governor, but yes. Yes, I believe the governor does think this rhetoric is appropriate. And furthermore:
I'm biting off of @EsotericCD here, but I don't think the left realizes how much the pandemic response changed the perception of a lot of people, not unlike the vicious way corporate media went scorched Earth and attacked John McCain and Mitt Romney when they ran for president changed the perception of what that media actually is. The left and the media (but I repeat myself) politicized all levels of pandemic response and are still doing it (see Student Loan Bailout, Biden's). And they did it without bothering to mask the hate and contempt they had for Americans who disagreed or asked basic questions. There is no coming back from that nor are people ever going to forget.
Anthony Fauci is the patriot saint of doing that. So, yeah. Chuck him.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Ron DeSantis Plans to Veto $35 Million Deal for Complex - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis has audience roar with a standing ovation - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Tells Students to Take Mask Off - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Rubin Says 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis's Face - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Reacts to Leaked Disney Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- 3 Times Ron DeSantis Went Into Anti-Woke Beastmode This Week ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Blasts'Hollywood Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill - Louder ... ›
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ... ›
- Ron DeSantis draws from anti-woke 'Top Gun: Maverick' - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis attacks Biden's student loan plan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis respond to WH gaslighting over schools closure - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis drops best ad I've seen in years - Louder With Crowder ›