Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Reporter: 'Hillary Says Trump is an Abuser.' Sarah Huckabee Sanders Melts Her Face Off
If you live in a glass house with a rapist, don't throw used condoms. Someone write that on a note and pass it to Hillary Clinton. That is if she, and her hack reporter minion, can read after Sarah Huckabee Sanders lit a match in their gas-spewing faces.
Time-stamped, for your Saturday viewing convenience.
"I think Hillary Clinton probably should've dealt with some those issues before addressing this president."
Perfectly blistering in a politically correct manner. I still maintain my original opinion, reflected in the title: Sanders rearranged this reporter's face. Not overtly, no. Certain political decorum is expected in the White House. Understandable.
However, as someone who isn't bound by such tedious expectations such as "manners," allow me to Monday morning quarterback some better responses. Which Sarah likely would never say while sporting pearls.
- "I'd suggest Hillary look in the mirror, but she hasn't a reflection."
- "Monica Lewinsky called. She said Hillary used the blue dress as a security blanket. In her coffin."
- "How many flying monkeys does it take to keep Hillary's tarnished reputation afloat? Flying monkeys because Hillary is the wicked witch of America's nightmares. Not because you're black."
- "Funny you should ask. Juanita Broadderick tried asking Hillary the same question. But Bill bit her lip."
- "Where are you hiding Hillary's horcrux?"
Hillary Clinton silenced all of Bill Clinton's many (many) rape accusations for decades. Stashing them under her plethora of pantsuits. Which explains why each subsequent suit became more tentish. So for the failed presidential candidate to lob rape accusations at Trump, who said women let famous men grab them by the Georgia peaches, is rich enough to put Hansel and Gretel's captor into a diabetic coma. You'd think, by now, Hillary's cache of loyal boot-licking lackeys would clue in.
Thankfully they haven't.