Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 28, 2019
REBUTTAL: Vox Pushes Green New Deal!
Steven Crowder breaks down the stupidity of Vox's blind support of the Green New Deal, a bill they didn't really even read to people. It's almost like Vox doesn't want people to know what's in the bill.
Tactical framing, tactical framing, tactical framing! Notice very little bill reading happening here. It's almost like Vox is obfuscating, using slight of hand to distract. While doing exactly what Vox says network news is guilty of doing: not covering the bill.
So, because we care about you and we care about the environment more than an inconsiderate boofing cow, Steven will deliver a live read of the entire bill. Brace yourselves. The bill is as stupid as you think it is.
For more on the Green New Deal and Nina Pinta:
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Throws a Tantrum Because People Aren’t Taking Her Green New Deal Seriously
- WATCH: Senator Mocks the Green New Deal with Star Wars, Ronald Reagan
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Angered by Green New Deal Vote Proposal
- ‘Green New Deal’ Would Cost Up to $90 Trillion In Tax Dollars
- EXPOSED: Top 4 Takeaways of the Green New Deal