RANT: Bernie Sanders Wants BOSTON BOMBER’S Vote?!
Steven Crowder thoroughly explains how Bernie Sanders' "voting is a human right," even for FELONS, is completely wrong.
Word of advice: just because you want something, doesn't mean it's a right. So just because Bernie Sanders wants as many votes as possible, doesn't mean he can get the votes of convicted murders. Nor does he have the right to votes by giving away "free healthcare" paid for by everyone who works for a living. That's not how rights work.
- Bernie Sanders’ Position on Felons Voting is Driving Cher to the Right?
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders Approves of Letting the Boston Marathon Bomber Vote
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Claims VA Healthcare is the Highest Quality
- Kamala Harris wants to have a Conversation About Voting Rights for the Boston Bomber
- Finnish Government Collapses Under Weight of 'Free' Healthcare