Saira Rao is one of my favorite feminists, for she perfectly embodies what third-wave feminism really is: stupid women whining about mostly fake problems which they then perpetuate by their whining. Case in point, here’s Ms. Rao bitching about how white women teach their children to be racist in order to hate children who are not white.
Dear white women:
We love our children as much as you love yours.
We also love your children.
You don't love ours.
Which is why you are raising yours to be racist. So they can commit violence against ours.
The kids won't save us from racism.
Because you're teaching them.
— saira rao (@sairasameerarao) September 12, 2019
This is the same Saira Rao who blamed WHITENESS as the reason she lost all her friends. Not because she’s an insufferable, condescending race-obsessed bedwetter. Read Feminist Blames “Whiteness” For Her Friends Abandoning Her. That’s Not It…
Now, let’s run through this line by line, since it’s fun and that’s why you’re here:
- “Dear white women” assumes only white women can be racist, yet the very act of singling out white women for a “you’re terrible” rant is racist. I get it, thinking is hard.
- “We love our children as much as you love yours” is rather a nice sentiment, but who is “we” referring to? Everyone who isn’t white? All cultures everywhere? Democrats? Because I’m not sure “we” love equally as everyone else. For example, people who use any reason to kill their babies do not love their children more than people who want to stop the killing of babies. As just one example. Seeing as how more “babies of color” are disproportionately killed at higher rates than white babies, there may be a case to suggest Rao should at least get some facts about abortion. Or just pull her head out of the toilet. Whatever’s less strenuous.
- “We also love your children,” she says but fails to prove how and then does the opposite with her next statements…
- “You don’t love ours” thus assuming “white women” are hateful toward anyone who isn’t white, including little children. Not only are “white women” hateful, and thus cannot be good mothers, we’re also raising little racists…
- “Which is why you’re raising yours to be racist. So they can commit violence against ours.” But here’s the conundrum. How can Saira Rao speak for all mothers of color about loving white babies who are raised to be racist killers? This is doing me a confuse.
- “The kids won’t save us from racism” I guess makes sense because in the world of Saira Rao, white children grow up to kill or at least maim non-white people. Rather hard to save anyone from racism when the white kids are hunting the not-white kids, as taught to them by their white mothers who skipped Dr. Suess and went right to the writings of Margaret Sanger.
- “Because you’re teaching them.” Racism, I assume. Because white women are teaching their white children racism and how to be violent against non-white children. Interesting. And what, pray tell, is Saira Rao teaching with this tweet?
Going out on a limb here, we will never solve the problems of racism with people like Saira Rao being this racist toward people who do not look like her. She is quite simply the problem. She is a racist. She is a sexist. She seems to believe her non-whiteness makes her immune from that which she claims to fight against. But she is one of the most racist personalities putting fingers to keys on Twitter. Worse, she thinks she’s a solution. She is only a problem. Well, and an idiot.