Six Dead in Quebec City Mosque Shooting. What We Know So Far...
*UPDATE: Two men were arrested. Canadian Police have confirmed that there is only one suspect, who is currently in holding. They have not confirmed the identity of the suspect yet. The other man who was arrested is considered a witness.
While you were likely eating dinner with your family last night, a crazed dirtbag stopped by a Quebec mosque to do some shooting. As a result, six are dead and even more are wounded. Canada's prime minister has since ruled it a terror attack...
So much for Canadian gun control. There are quite a few mixed reports regarding the details already, but the left wasted no time in blaming Trump for the attack. Surprise...
The only problem? They left out a few details.
A witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.
"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head," said the witness.
And this is why we wait for the facts to come in. As of now both shooters identities are being kept under wraps. Relations between Canada and Islam have been ugly. Is it possible a Quebec version of a redneck was yelling 'Allahu Akbar' while open firing on innocent people? Sure. It's also the favorite catchphrase of Islamic terrorists (see Muslim Babysitter Parades Severed Child's Head Through Moscow Screaming "Allahu Akbar"). So there's that. Again, we don't have all the information yet.
There's a lot of information to sift through, but here's a brief recap of the details we know so far...
- Shooting took place at a Mosque
- Six are dead, more (8) wounded
- Ruled as a terrorist attack
- Terrorist likely used illegal firearms to carry out the shooting
- Shooter yelled "Allahu Akbar!"
- At least one attacker is reported to be Moroccan
Another thing we know? Liberal media is already rushing to paint this with a rather wrong brush...
The Daily Beast wrongfully accused two fictitious white supremacists as the prime suspects in the Quebec City mosque shooting after falling for a bogus Reuters Twitter account. The two wrongly identified individuals are right-wing bloggers... The error was left in the story for some time after Twitter users started noticing it Sunday night.
The Daily Beast is a frequent critic of the "fake news" phenomenon and has published several articles denouncing fabricated stories as a threat to American democracy.
Congratulations, leftist media. Consider yourselves henceforth the arbiters of the false information you claim to hate. Details remain rather sketchy in this situation, but we've seen the likes of this from the left before (see FAKE NEWS: Liberal Dingbats Now Say Orlando Shooting a 'Right Wing Terror Plot'). Must. Further. The. Agenda!
This is the brand of bupkis we can expect over the next four to eight years. Leftists are quick to blame Trump for hate crimes in our own country, most of which are hoaxes (see HATE CRIME HOAX: Mississippi Church Member Charged in ‘Vote Trump’ Arson). Aaaand now this tragedy is being connected to Trump without any proof or context. Shockingly unshocking, I know.
But while we're on the subject, here's what else we know. There is somebody who does call for the murder of dissenters - even that of secular Muslims (read Solve Terrorism? Muslims NEED a Civil War...).
His name starts with an 'M' and ends with 'uhammad'...