No Laughing Matter: Deputy Press Secretary Giggles While Answering Question About Baby Formula Shortage
The list of problems facing Americans has been steadily growing since Biden took office in 2021. I’m not what one would call a history buff, but I think it’s safe to say that a man who has caused inflation to hit record highs, killed 13 service members in a botched withdrawal, refuses to protect our borders, cases gas prices to skyrocket through inane energy policies, and blames everything on either his predecessor or the Russians is probably one of or THE worst president in American history.
Our newest issue might be the most egregious and eminent problem to date, and that’s the shortage of baby formula nationwide. I understand that Democrats enjoy nothing more than they do dead babies, but normal people with souls actually like babies and would rather they not starve.
The Biden Administration has only soulless people, though. The kind who giggle when asked about who’s handling this issue.
Reporter: \u201cWho\u2019s running point on the formula issue at the White House?\u201d \n\nDeputy Press Sec. Jean-Pierre: \u201cI don\u2019t know, I can find out.\u201dpic.twitter.com/gArlhxq290— The Post Millennial (@The Post Millennial) 1652287127
So, that’s the soon-to-be press secretary you heard giggling at the question. But she’s not the only one who doesn’t seem to be taking the issue seriously. Soon-to-be MSNBC contributor Jen Psaki is pointing the finger at parents.
The Biden administration is blaming the baby formula shortage on "fearful" parents who think their newborn will starvepic.twitter.com/nVMmWwu00z— RNC Research (@RNC Research) 1652387794
And if you’re not one of those stupid parents hoarding formula who Psaki just described, maybe you can call your pediatrician—because everyone knows they all keep warehouses full of baby formula for just these kinds of occasions.
Q: If parents can't find baby formula, what should they do?\n\nPSAKI: Call a doctorpic.twitter.com/KhS3SJLStZ— RNC Research (@RNC Research) 1652387231
I suppose we should appreciate the stupid answers from Jen Psaki because her boss doesn’t seem to even want to address the subject.
"Sir, message to families looking for baby formula \u2014 do you have a message to those families?"\n\nBIDEN: "Yes, but not on this occasion."\n\nBiden has not yet said a word in public on this issue.pic.twitter.com/YcrZBiPCVU— RNC Research (@RNC Research) 1652402050
Don’t worry, America, the right people are leading your government. They’ll take care of you—unless you’re a baby. They really hate babies. But even then, they probably won’t actually take care of you. It’s not on their to-do list.
Remember, midterms are this November. If you’re tired of the government screwing you over, you could always vote for new people. In fact, I would recommend it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Cardi B Tries Her Hand at Politics and Should Go Back to Ass Scratching | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki: So the Plan Is to Blame Putin for Democrats ... ›
- Jen Psaki Expects Americans to Blame Gas Prices on Ukraine ... ›
- Reporter Torches Biden's Refusal to Take Responsibility - Louder ... ›
- More Americans Admit Having to Skip Meals Over Costs - Louder ... ›
- Biden Thinks He Needs to Dumb Down Inflation for Americans ... ›
- Katie Porter: Fight Inflation with More Abortions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Americans Disapprove of Biden's Handling of Gas, Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- SNL Bit From '78 Mocking Jimmy Carter's Inflation Goes Viral ... ›
- Joe Biden's Inflation is Making Super Bowl Parties Expensive ... ›
- Mothers Left to Black Market Over Baby Formula Shortage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman Sues Dude Over Bad Date, Fights With Judge - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dad: My Pediatrician asks 3-year-old son if he's a boy - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Energy Secretary's comments on the middle class - Louder With Crowder ›
- Officer scammed by a prostitute, busted with 2nd prostitute - Louder With Crowder ›