The Portland Man Whom Black Lives Matter Assaulted? The Media Is Attacking Him Over a Facebook Post ...
This is just disgusting. We told you earlier this week about the man who was pulled out of his car by Black Lives Matter in Portland and beaten and kicked in the head. The New York Post reported on the victim. No, not whether or not he is going to be okay. Some dickhead reporter thought it was more newsier about a Facebook post the man made hours before we WAS VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED.
Portland beatdown victim posted anti-George Floyd meme hours before assault https://t.co/EeaSEuqGmW pic.twitter.com/byyjElL5KB
— New York Post (@nypost) August 19, 2020
"George Floyd was a 46-year old felon, high on Fentanyl, and he got 4 televised funerals and 70 days of riots," the post reads. "What does 5-year old Cannon Hinnant get?"
Are you f*cking kidding me? What happened to Cannon Hinnant was horrendous and you can disagree with the way some people are politicizing it. It has ZERO TO DO WITH THIS MAN BEING DRAGGED FROM THE CAR AND LEFT FOR DEAD. It's basically a reporter with a political agenda, acting as if the guy deserved it because of a Facebook post with an opinion the reporter doesn't like. The clear implication here is that "both sides" are problematic: the black lives matter activist who kicked a guy in the head, and the guy who was kicked in the head because he wrote words on Facebook.
Both the POS reporter and the POS editor are just more examples why so many Americans think the press are horrible people who suck at life.
Media Behavior: Then and Now (Covington vs. Portland Riots) | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Independent Journalist Investigates Hate Crimes in Portland, Finds ... ›
- US Attorney Billy Williams Briefs the Press on Portland - Louder With ... ›
- Portland Protesters: "Burn Every Precinct to the Ground!" - Louder ... ›
- Violent Portland Antifa Group Assaults Journalist at Rally - Louder ... ›
- Kayleigh McEnany Blasts Portland Mayor's Handling of Riots ... ›
- Portland Rioters Try Blocking a Truck with a Motorcycle - Louder ... ›
- Portland Police Nix Gang Database. Due to Lack of White Gangs ... ›
- Portland Police Chief Asks: Why isn't Antifa EVER Held Accountable ... ›
- Portland Protesters Assaulted Two Elderly Women - Louder With ... ›
- Portland Antifa Pulls a Man from His Car and Beats Him - Louder ... ›
- Portland Man Assaulted by Black Lives Matter Is Speaking Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- BLM Protestor Marquise Love has Been Arrested - Louder With Crowder ›