Pat Sajak Trolls CNN with Name Change Idea
When I grow up, I want to be as clever as Pat Sajak. He wonderfully trolled CNN while staying under the original Twitter character length of 140 characters. Because when you're as cool as Sajak, you don't need a whole paragraph to throw shade. The Wheel of Fortune daddy poked CNN with a name change idea, which both insulted them and our problematic culture.
Pat Sajak, we salute you:
Of course he's right, CNN is as much reporting news as Pat Sajak is selling Girl Scout cookies while wearing a dress. Not that he couldn't totally pull it off, but he has better things to do. In fact, since it's the end of the year, a round-up:
- SUCK IT, CNN! Air Force Says Nothing Wrong with Trump Signing Troops' MAGA Hats
- CNN Commentator Accidentally Makes Argument in Favor of Wall Funding
- CNN Legend Larry King Says CNN is NOT a News Network
- CNN Guest Says Donald Trump Has Radicalized More People Than ISIS
For more Sajak slams:
- Pat Sajak Just Dunked on Why Congress Sucks So Bad. It's Perfect.
- Pat Sajak has the Perfect Solution for the Academy Awards
- Pat Sajak Slams Dumbass Celebrities with One Clever Tweet