Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Pat Sajak Trolls CNN with Name Change Idea
When I grow up, I want to be as clever as Pat Sajak. He wonderfully trolled CNN while staying under the original Twitter character length of 140 characters. Because when you're as cool as Sajak, you don't need a whole paragraph to throw shade. The Wheel of Fortune daddy poked CNN with a name change idea, which both insulted them and our problematic culture.
Pat Sajak, we salute you:
Of course he's right, CNN is as much reporting news as Pat Sajak is selling Girl Scout cookies while wearing a dress. Not that he couldn't totally pull it off, but he has better things to do. In fact, since it's the end of the year, a round-up:
- SUCK IT, CNN! Air Force Says Nothing Wrong with Trump Signing Troops' MAGA Hats
- CNN Commentator Accidentally Makes Argument in Favor of Wall Funding
- CNN Legend Larry King Says CNN is NOT a News Network
- CNN Guest Says Donald Trump Has Radicalized More People Than ISIS
For more Sajak slams:
- Pat Sajak Just Dunked on Why Congress Sucks So Bad. It's Perfect.
- Pat Sajak has the Perfect Solution for the Academy Awards
- Pat Sajak Slams Dumbass Celebrities with One Clever Tweet