Obama's Wrong: Top 5 Reasons We need More Dads, Not More Government
President Obama seems confused about a lot of things, not the least of which is who is responsible for America's families. Obama's recent push for more federal control included blaming fatherless households... on small government. Yes, we're serious. Of course, statistically, he couldn't be more wrong. What American families need most right now is dads. Real dads. Good dads. The dads that go to work, earn a paycheck, then come home and play with their kids, go to soccer games, and even help do the dishes. Don't take our word for it, though. Stats and studies consistently show that the single best indicator as to whether a child will have a successful life... is a dad who's involved in their lives. Not a government lunch, or a government education, or a government handout - a DAD.
Here's 5 reasons why we need more good dads, not more government:
- Chicago Dad Beaten to Death While Hanging Up Christmas Lights With His Daughter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Threatens to Punch Father Christmas's Beard Off - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Kids Call on Government to Force Unvaxxed to 'Submit' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Looks Sad Everyone Wants to Talk to Obama - Louder With Crowder ›
- Father Fights Off Gunman While Holding Sleeping Baby - Louder With Crowder ›