Why Obama Missed Paris - In His Own Shocking Words
There's a lot of speculation as to why Mr. President missed one of the most important political rallies of our time. Call it a hunch, but I think his own quotes might explain some...
1. "Future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam..."
2. "Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance..."
3. "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
4. “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism — it is an important part of promoting peace.”
5. On Benghazi: "The result of a disgusting video..."