Jeb Bush. Chris Christie. Now Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney for President, AGAIN? Like, for realzies? No. Thank. You. Here’s 9 simple reasons to share with your friends for why Romney should never again be the GOP nominee…..
1. RomneyCare. There are only two men, in the history of mankind to have signed a healthcare mandate into law. Barack Obama. Mitt Romney. It’s even considered the precursor to ObamaCare. You don’t even need another reason.
3. He’s a gun-control supporter. In his own words, “We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts – I support them… I believe they help protect us, and provide for our safety.”
4. He’s all about taxes and government spending. While Governor of Massachusetts, the tax bill on the state’s businesses increased by $300 million!
5. Illegal? What’s that? According to a statement he made in 2007, Romney believes “that those 12 million who’ve come here illegally should be given the opportunity to sign up and stay here.”
6. Bailouts for everybody! Especially Wall Street…
7. Judges. Lots of liberal, Democrat judges. Nearly twice as many Democrats were nominated than Republicans under Governor Romney’s tenure in Massachusetts.
8. He agrees with Al Gore on that global warming hoax. (Speculation is that he also helped create the Internet.)
9. Last, but certainly not least… he lost. To Barack Obama. Badly. Let’s not forget that.