Carded for condiments? City raises the age to buy whipped cream cans to 21 over fear kids were getting high
As liberal states make it semi-legal to smoke crack and inject heroin on street corners without nary a cop showing up to do so much as wag a finger at them, there are also those states making it harder to purchase other things, like condiments: whipped cream, to be precise.
It turns out, a law was passed last year--after being proposed by Sen. Joseph Addabbo, a Democrat representing Queens--restricting the selling of whipped cream canisters to people 21 years of age or older because of worries too many kids were out getting high off "whippets."
For those of you who aren't as versed in the casual use of illicit drugs, "whippets" is a term given to the use of nitrous oxide gas--which is present in pressurized cans of whipped cream. Inhaling this gas, reports the New York Post, provides the user with a "short-lived euphoria." However, it can also lead to memory loss, loss of blood pressure, fainting, heart attack, psychosis, and sudden death.
"The first offense of selling whipped cream canisters to someone under 21 comes with a $250 fine, with fines of up to $500 for subsequent violations."
I find the way Democrats treat age in this country to be horribly funny. People aren't mature enough to purchase whipped cream until 21, but they should vote at 16? Americans shouldn't be allowed to purchase firearms until 21, but preteens have the wisdom and understanding to make decisions about life-altering medical decisions?
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
A Puppet on Crack (Don't do Drugs PSA) | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Preschoolers Shown 'Inappropriate' Flash Cards - Louder With ... ›
- Matt Walsh Announces New Documentary: 'What Is a Woman ... ›
- Brazil: Teen Dressed as Spiderman and Beat the Crap Out of a ... ›
- Majority SUPPORTS 'Don't Say Gay' Bill in New Politico Poll ... ›
- Joe Rogan Summarizes Opposition to Gun 'Reform' - Louder With ... ›
- Trans Skateboarder Doesn't Feel Bad For Beating Little Girls ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Short Circuits Trying to Explain Spending Bill - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Caught Saying 'It's My Responsibility' to Teach 5-Year-Olds ... ›
- PHOTO: Bill and Hillary Clinton Spotted in Hamptons - Louder With ... ›
- Bishop physically assaults woman during live-streamed sermon - Louder With Crowder ›