2017 was riddled with hate crime hoaxes. Not to be outdone, 2018 is also digging up its fair share of hate crime fakery. The latest to make the news: a little girl claimed she was viciously attacked by a prejudiced man.
A 13-year-old girl will be charged after authorities say she lied about being held at knifepoint by a man who ripped off her headscarf.
She said the man put a knife against her arm and called her a “terrorist.” She claimed he then covered her mouth to muffle her screams and removed her headscarf before fleeing.
Investigators say they determined that the alleged encounter never happened. Detectives have obtained a petition, charging the teen with knowingly filing a false police report.
There was no headscarf-hating man to be found. Instead, just a bored little liar playing games with the police.
This constant fakery is quite the trend among youngins. You’ll notice the hoaxers tend to be part of a certain demographic. One of the left’s special victim classes, if you will. It’s almost as if there isn’t enough prejudice to go around, so now the victim du jour must fashion his/her/zer own crime of hatefulness.
Take a gander at the examples below.
- 11-Year-Old Muslim Girl Cries ‘Hate Crime!’ One Problem…
- HATE CRIME? Black Man Caught Defacing His Own Car With Racist Graffiti!
- BLM Caught Red-Handed Fabricating ‘Hate Crime’ Story With Suicide Photos
- JUSTICE: Muslim Student Charged for Faking ‘Islamophobic’ Hate Crime
- HATE CRIME HOAX: Mississippi Church Member Charged in ‘Vote Trump’ Arson
- LEAKED: The 911 Call That Exposed the Albany ‘Racist Hate Crime’ Hoax
Those are just to name a few. Not every case is so swiftly slapped with the hand of justice. This child will be punished accordingly, by the law. By her family? An honor killing might be on the docket. Let’s hope not.
We made a nifty collection of the top 5 hate crimes in recent history. Feast your eyes on them. Not in a hate crimey way though.