Mike Rowe Obliterates the Woke New York Times "Modern Man" Column
The New York Times released an essay, "27 Ways to Be a Modern Man." It was your basic, run of the mill, leftist, beta male check list, and was a drawn out way of describing the New York Times target audience. You know... pansies. Tidbits like
20. On occasion, the modern man is the little spoon. Some nights, when he is feeling down or vulnerable, he needs an emotional and physical shield.25. The modern man has no use for a gun. He doesn't own one, and he never will.
Someone asked Mike Rowe what he thought of the article. Unsurprisingly, Mike Rowe grabbed the "modern man's" inner child and made it cry mean girl tears, contrasting a "modern man" with an actual man.
A Man's Man doesn't drink children's beverages. He drinks tap water, wine, coffee, beer, whiskey, or iced tea. He does however, keep soda pop on hand, on the off chance a modern man stops by.A Man's Man prefers his gas tank full, his weapon loaded, his pantry stocked, and his checkbook balanced. He also likes his phone sufficiently charged, and takes the necessary steps to accomplish that.
A Man's Man does not make lists. He knows what he likes, what he needs, and what he wants. If he has to write it down, he understands it was not worth having in the first place.
A Man's Man cries if he feels like crying. But he rarely feels like it.
In other words...
Now there's obviously some levity to be found in Rowe's response. What's serious is the complex that articles like these at the NYTimes have given young men. Made to feel guilty simply for being born with a penis, young men are more confused and angry than ever. Naturally rambunctious, adventurous and impatient by nature, young men are finding healthy outlets for their natural impulses harder to find.
Think of school for instance. We know statistically, men don't do well in a constrained environment, forced to sit and listen to people speak for 8 hours. Rather than change the way we approach male education however, we try to change men.
The NYTimes piece is another example of a deliberate attempt at social engineering. The piece is not at all about what a man is, rather what the NYTimes thinks a man should be.
It's not the man I think you should be. It's not the man Mike Rowe thinks you should be either. Thank God for that.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- This Satirical Law Firm of 'SJ &W' Is Scarily Accurate - Louder With ... ›
- Something's Up with These COVID-19 Death Rates - Louder With ... ›
- ALL ABOUT CIGARS! (Dennis Prager Uncut) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe Has a Take on Plastic Straw Bans. It's Hysterical ... ›
- Mike Rowe Destroys the Latest Bernie Sanders Meme - Louder With ... ›
- Mike Rowe on the Meaning of Memorial Day - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe Wrecks 'Profound Unfairness' of Taxpayer Tuition ... ›
- Mike Rowe Schools Bernie Sanders on 'Free College for All ... ›
- Mike Rowe Savaged a Troll Who Attacked Him over PragerU ... ›
- NYT Opinion Crapping All Over America Actually Proves America is Pretty Great - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe Savaged a Troll Who Attacked Him over PragerU - Louder With Crowder ›